Chapter 5: Rosalia and Aemond argue

*About a week later at the Red Keep one sunny morning in Kings Landing*
~Nobody's POV~
It's now been a week and the Kings body was still the same he was dying and it won't be long now though because one morning in Kings Landing the news of the death of King Viserys I first of his name will soon be announced. The news will spread soon once the King is finally dead and then with that news comes the one who will succeed him on the Iron Throne but today on this fine day Princess Rosalia and Prince Aemond were having an argument about the succession to the iron throne when that time comes.

Play video:

~Princess Rosalia and Prince Aemond's POV~

It was morning and Rosalia was walking around the room humming a song about dragons but then she walked behind her divider to change into her new outfit and left to someplace she was pregnant and I spoke "Where are you going to now," then she open...

It was morning and Rosalia was walking around the room humming a song about dragons but then she walked behind her divider to change into her new outfit and left to someplace she was pregnant and I spoke "Where are you going to now," then she opened the door and spoke "I'm just going out and running some errands," Rosalia then left the room leaving me alone perhaps I can go to the brothel and distress. I then left my room to go into the city and go to the brothel in the Silk street as such happened I ran into my mother who was coming back from seeing my father.

Play video:

When I finished getting dressed for going outside of the Red Keep before Aemond spoke "Where are you going to now," then I had opened the door and spoke "I'm just going out and running some errands," I had then left the room leaving Aemond alone in our chambers. We had an argument about the succession of who would be ruling once the King is dead. I left the Red Keep and passed the guards sneaking out of the secret passage that was in my mother's old room and nobody noticed.

~Queen Alicent's POV~