[Ten]

CW: Sex education- CALM DOWN ITS NOT SMOOTSMOOT.

Tessa Wilkes

Tessa stared at him, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. Millions of ideas raced through her head, one of which, to her horror, was to obliviate him.

"Now I can't believe whatever you decide to say," Walter sighed softly, his voice barely a whisper. "I don't know why you'd keep it a secret. I know I feel better."

Tessa wondered vaguely why her magic was so easily felt. First Albus, now Walter. But then again, her emotions had been a bit all over the place lately.

"I just was checking on you. If you feel better, then I'm glad the potion is working."

"That was a compelling answer," he told her, amused. "If you don't want to tell me that's fine, I just felt like since it was my body-"

"What?" Imelda sat up straight in the chair suddenly, startling both of them. Then Walter grinned.

"Imelda? How long have you been here?" He asked, almost giddy. "Thanks for the medicine, Tessa," he said, all but dismissing her.

Tessa breathed a sigh of relief before moving to the nearest floo flame and traveling to the Ravenclaw common room.

There was no point in sleeping, the sun was already starting to shine through the windows, so she settled for a wide-eye potion, a shower, and breakfast. She took her time at breakfast, waiting for Andrew to show up, and eventually he did.

He looked grumpy.

He took a seat next to her and grabbed at a muffin, shoving half of it into his mouth. His hair was messy, rare for him, and he had dark marks under his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked, tilting her head and his eyes moved to hers slowly.

"Somebody decided to put a rather large amount of beetles in my bed and Amit's bed last night. I couldn't sleep because I felt them crawling on me, even after I'd gotten rid of all of them."

A look of concern and confusion crossed Tessa's expression. "What...?"

"Yeah, hundreds of them, Tessa. It was..." He shuttered and dropped his half eaten muffin. "I'm not hungry."

"How did they get there?"

"I have no idea."

"Did you report it?"

"Yeah. Everett just helped get rid of them and left, apparently he was busy."

"They never should have made him head boy," Tessa sighed.

Andrew snorted in agreement, and Tessa reached into her back to grab another wide-eyed potion for her friend. Andrew downed it quickly and sighed.

"Can I sleep in your room of requirement?"

Tessa glanced over at him warily. "There is no bedroom in there."

"If you require one, there would be. Please, Tessa?" He asked, poking out his bottom lip like a child.

She hesitated but sighed and nodded. "Sure. But Poppy goes in there to feed the animals-"

He yanked her into a hug. "Thank you!" He cooed, and she fought the urge to roll her eyes.

"This is just an excuse to see it."

"It's not just an excuse, obviously. I need a bed." He corrected, pulling back and looking at her with a grin. "But I won't deny that I'm definitely using this to my advantage."