Hobbit and Stretch: [Prologue]

Hey guys, so I'm starting over. 'Fight For The Heart' and 'By Idiots For Idiots' did not work out as planned, but I still love you guys and Daniela and I will still be continuing Baby Steps. Hopefully.

Alright, well this is Hobbit and Stretch.

(EXTRA: Michael has siblings! I wanted to do something new.)

WORD COUNT: 1,090!

APP PAGE COUNT: 14!

Enjoy xx

[unedited]

___________________________

Luke shot open his eyes as the first wail was emitted by his nemesis; The Alarm Clock.

"No, no, no, not today! Not today!" Luke screeched. It wasn't his first day or anything, it was just a random Monday in his senior year. But he dreaded that school. I mean, It had Michael Clifford in it.

He rubbed at his sore eyes not even a second before his father came rushing into his room, "Lucas Robert Hemmings, get your toushie out of bed!"

Luke closed his eyes fearing his impending doom.

"Luke! Get your ass out of bed right now, kid!" Came squealing from his little 4'11" stubby-legged mother.

Before Luke could even think twice, there was a football being hurled at his head. His mother was one strange woman. It actually freaked some people out. His mother was the masculine one who drank beer all day and played sports. His father was the feminine one who did gardening and cooking and cleaning.

Luke's mother, Liz, was dragging him by the ear down the stairs. Imagine that. A woman of 4'11" dragging a young man of 6'2".

"You still have school, kid. Get your ass there, now." She snarled. The shiver that sent his ears back and the hairs on the back of his neck stand up was not a good one.

He grabbed his backpack and shot out the door.

He came back in a minute later after realizing... He was still in his pajamas; boxers to be exact.

He darted upstairs hoping his mother wouldn't catch him and threw on the closest clothes to the door.

Then rushed downstairs to get the hell out of his mother's angry wrath.

___________________________ 

Michael woke up like any other day; sweating and in tears.

Night terrors would be the end of him.

He got up looked around. All of his siblings still laid scattered on his floor. You know you're poor when your "mum" and "dad" can't afford more than one room for nine children.

Michael wasn't sure if these "parents" of his were actually his parents. How can a dark brunette female and a black-haired male create a blond-ish kid? It just doesn't make sense.

Of course, no one knew but the Clifford family, as Michael had dyed his hair to fit in.

He really wasn't ready to go into school today. His younger twin sisters, Natalie and Alyssa, got up right after he did and rushed themselves into the only bathroom. Fun.

Michael started to dread school days due to someone by the name of Luke. Luke was always such an ass to Michael and since he wasn't all that bright, Michael decided to be the smart-ass.

No one really knew why they never got along. Not even them.

Michael only knew that Luke was an asshole.