𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 ₁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

book name: Beau Soleil

fandom: Miraculous Ladybug

full name: Marcia Joanne Thomas-Perez

nickname[s]: Marci, Mar, Cia, CeCe, MJ, Sunny, Star, Sunshine, Sun

face claim: Sara Garcia

other face claims: Eva Noblezada as Marisol Thomas-Pérez | Jenna Ortega as Madeline Thomas-Pérez | Angie Cepeda as Angelica Thomas-Pérez | Wilmer Valderrama as Raphael Thomas | Rita Moreno as Lisandra Pérez | Chloe Grace-Moretz as Emmaline Ricci | Tom Holland as Caspian Marlowe | Danielle Campbell as Catalina Marlowe

backstory: The Pérez line had a long line of people, though the one's that Marcia knows begins with her grandmother Lisandra who repeatedly reminds everyone that she escaped from Cuba. Lisandra had then had many children, though the one she stayed by was Angelica, her eldest female and the only person who lived nearby. Angelica had lived in Spain for as long as she could remember, but she eventually wanted to leave the nest. She wanted to see what else the world had to offer.

So, with a long speech from her mother, she left for Paris, France where she met the love of her life, Rafael Thomas. Raphael was the child of a British mother and French father. When Raphael and Angelica met, it was like love at first sight. The two automatically clicked and quickly got to know each other. Before they knew it, five years had passed and the two were officially married. With that, they soon began a family while officially locating to Paris, France, Lisandra moving in with them.

The newly wedded couple then had their first child, Marisol Luna. Marisol was a shy young girl who loved anything to do with fashion. She begged her parents at a young age to take her to Milan during fashion week. Her parent's had planned to go but wanted to wait for more members as well as Marisol to grow older. The second member came sooner than planned as Marisol was only four when her sister Marcia was born.

Marcia was a bright young soul who loved anything to do with being outside and running around like a baby on caffeine. She held a multitude of interests and loved to be with someone which led her to have separation anxiety. That anxiety was the reason Marcia and Marisol were so close. Marisol never enjoyed seeing her baby sister so sad and scared, so she almost never left her side. That never changed as they grew and gained a new sister who was named Madeline after Raphael's mother, Madelaine.

The family soon became a bunch of six and all lived in a beautiful home. The kids grew older, and the parents grew wiser. Life took them by surprise and never seemed to stop doing so. However, one kid had a particularly different life and what she didn't know was that her abuelita knew exactly the kind of life she had.

family: Raphael Thomas [father] | Angelica Thomas-Pérez [mother] | Marisol Thomas-Pérez [older sister] | Madeline Thomas-Pérez [younger sister] | Lisandra Pérez [grandmother] | Hector Pérez [grandfather] | Alexander Pérez [uncle] | Alejandro Pérez [uncle] | Evangeline Pérez-Rodriguez [aunt] | Bernardo Rodriguez [uncle] | Belinda Pérez [aunt] | Madelaine Thomas [grandmother] | Garrett Thomas [grandfather] | Haydon Thomas [uncle] | Yasmine Thomas [aunt] | Elisabeth Pérez-Rodriguez [cousin]