𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀 ₁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

book name: Bionic Affection

fandom: Lab Rats

full name: Koralyn Bella Danvers

nickname[s]: Kora, Kor, Koko, Lynn, Bella, Bells, Danvers

face claim: Jasmin Savoy Brown

other face claims: Pierce Brosnan as Marcel Danvers | Regina Hall as Bethany Danvers | Zendaya Coleman as Andrea Danvers | Matt Damon as Peter Gacy | Minnie Driver as Janet Gacy | Mia Talerico as Margeret Rivers | SelenaGomez as Lexa Ramirez | Austin Butler as Dean Summers

backstory: Broken. Lonely. Painful. Those are three words to describe Koralyn's life. Her home life was broken, and her family was dead.

Broken. She herself was emotionally and sometimes physically broken. She hated knowing that she survived even though her family didn't. Because of that, she was always moving from building to building, meeting new people just to love and lose them all. With all the people's she's met, most didn't even care about her. She was just a means to an end. The foster parents got their paycheck, and she occasionally got food and shelter. That was it.

Lonely. She was lonely and broken. Losing her entire family within one night, Kora had become lonely. After everything, she kept to herself due to the fear of losing another loved one. Sometimes, there would be another foster kid who she could find common ground with, but most times, if not all, she was alone. The foster parents' or group home leader never cared much for the kids. In her world, it was rare for her to find some sort of loving and comforting family. They always hurt her.

Painful. She was lonely, broken, and in pain. Physical pain from the annoying, drunken foster fathers who would hit and kick her. The annoying, bitchy foster mothers who would slap her and put her down for being who she is. The negative words that ring in her ears have yet to leave. The words that hurt more than anything, not because of who's saying them, but the number of times she's heard them. Those three words are her life. The one constant in her life since she was five.

Then, she met Leo Dooley. A small kid who fell off his bike and happened to get help from Kora. At the age of 10 and 7, the two met, leading to a beautiful friendship. Sort of. Leo was her lifeline. Many people would think it'd be the other way around, but really, Kora needed Leo and his mother Tasha. If it weren't for them, she wouldn't have real food or a nice home. She wouldn't have help with schoolwork or the advice. No love, no friends, and especially no family.

Now, she's 15 and been with the same family she's been with for the past year and a half. They were the kind of family that caused her all three. Brokenness, loneliness, and pain.

family: Marcel Danvers [father] | Bethany Danvers [mother] | Andrea Danvers [older sister]

friends: Leo Dooley, Adam Davenport, Bree Davenport, Chase Davenport, Janelle Young, Bob Krane, Spin Krane, Taylor Krane, Kaz Porter, Oliver Francis, Skyler Storm, Douglas Davenport, Daniel Davenport