Chapter 37

Seraphine

Be with you

I spent the whole day with my twins when I got home, they are my peace and I'm relieved that I spent time with them today.

I message my PA to move my schedule to day tomorrow so my time with them will be long.

Tomorrow morning, my first schedule is I have to go to the school because one of the public school invited me to join there event and somehow teach other students to paint, I can't wait and excited to spent with the other students.

Blair message me too that she was invited kaya magkasama kami pupunta roon ngayon.

"Take care babies, mama will be back soon." I said to my twins and kissed there forehead before we leave.

Pagkarating namin roon ay Marami ng tao kaya nahirapan kaming bumaba ng sasakyan dahil dumiretso agad saamin Ang mga estyudante, buti Naman may mga guards kaya inalayaan kami papasok sa loob ng school.

Nang nakapasok na kami sa faculty ay nandoon Ang mga ibang teachers and also the president, we greet them all until I stop when I saw a familiar man.

You got to be kidding me.

He came with us and greet kuya and Blair, nang ako na ang susunod ay Hindi Niya alam gagawin so I just lead my hand to handshake and he did.

"This is gonna be awkward." Blair whisper to me and I just heavily sigh before I follow the teachers who start to leave the room.

"Good morning students." One of the teachers said and all the students looked at us and greet us all.

We start the program while we are entertaining the students.

Habang timuturuan namin Ang mga estyudante kung Anong unang gagawin ay napapansin ko ang pag-sulyap Niya sa Banda ko pero Hindi ko iyun pinansin kundi nagpatuloy lang sa ginagawa.

"Kung gusto mo ng realistic paint dapat Hindi magkaparehas lahat ng kulay, there should be a dark and light color." Sabi ko sa Bata at nag-simula ng ituro sakanya kung saan dapat ikukulay ang dark at light para mas magandang tingnan.

After I teach the other sinunod ko Naman iyung Isa na nahihirapan kung ano ba ang iguguhit Niya.

"Hey, is there a problem?" I ask him while he's struggling to think what to draw.

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time to think what to draw." He sadly said. I was about to talk but I heard Xander voice behind the kid.

"Hey buddy, need help?" He ask the kid and looked at me and back to the kid.

"Yes kuya." He answer, I sigh and looked at them both while Xander was teaching him.

"Start imagine things that you like to paint then start to draw every details of it. Ano bang gusto mo?" SI Xander.

"I want a big house in the forest." The kid answer.

"Then start to draw it, it's that your dream house?"

"Yes!" The boy said happily and start to draw the house he wanted.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang pagkamangha sakanya habang pinapanood siyang tinuturoan ang Bata, I remember Nash to him I'm wondering if he could be like that to his children.

"Hey, aren't you tired?" I looked at him before I shake my head.

"No, I'm fine." I said.

"Uhm, baka gutom ka na, may binigay Silang meryenda."

"Later I'll eat it I need to finish this." I said and start walking to checked other students.

Sa buong Oras ay ganun lang ako habang Sila kuya ay kumakain na sa tabi ng mga estyudante na gusto magpaturo sa kanila.