II

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐

Renjun-

After paying, we leave the restaurant and walk without saying anything, but not uncomfortably. In the end, I don't go out with a girlfriend or a date, but with someone I could get along with. It's quite relaxing to be with her, she looks radiant, as if she had no problems at all. Definitely Jaemin's type. Or rather, they're somewhat similar. Maybe that's why I thought of that.

But Jaemin doesn't need that, not in his state of health. It could be bad for him... I'll always remember the time I had probably the biggest scare of my life. Jaemin is someone who somehow saved me from my depression at a very difficult time in my life. And to see that someone so good could be in very low living conditions but still manage to help others, always with a smile on his face. If I had lost him, it would have been very hard.

_

I heard a knock on my door. i wonder who is it. At this time of the night ? and the downpour outside is no time to go out. I open the door and saw Jaemin. I was going to smile, but something was wrong. He pushes me gently, trying to breathe normally, soaked with water.

" what happened Jaemin ?" "Why are you outside at this out and the- ??" i panic a little bit but not too much, afraid to make his heart beat faster but in my body everything was insane. He looks at me with red eyes like he cried for hours. I see him gripping his shirt were his heart belong. He tries speaking, he stops himself trying to breath and crouching down. 

" we broke up",

he said softly while crying and breathing abnormally. He panicked, so much, his heart hurts, hurts too much for him to handle the pain.

I lower myself straight down to his level, hearing his watch beeping so loudly that you can't even hear the rain banging on the windows and walls. Everything was slow, i saw his eyes rolls a little and he faints hardly against the ground. 

My world stopped at this moment. I thought he died. Even the nurse.

_

Seeing him so weak this day... we never talked about it again, by fear to increase his heartbeat or trigger him. And the fear of it starting again, made us overprotective over him.

I came out of my thoughts and saw her with her face facing mine, looking at me intrigued and a bit worried.

"seems like something is bothering you ?, she asks tilting her head.

Jaemin must never meet her, at any rate, only as a friend. I have a feeling. She'll probably meet him sooner or later now that we've met, and we both have Chenle as friend... it's going to be more complicated. "No no sorry, i was just daydreaming" i smile a little, "That's okay, but if something is bothering you, you can tell me, you know sometime it's easier to talk to someone we don't know than someone we do know." She smiled sweetly at me. I find myself smiling too " thank you but don't worry too much, i was just thinking what i'm gonna do now", she looks at her phone.

" I think we can go to the coffee shop ? if that's okay for you" she smile a little. I nod and we go for it.

The way to the coffee shop was pretty calm, but we talked a little more than in the restaurant. She's undoubtedly very sweet and caring. "Do you mind if I ask how old are you ?"

" 23, You ?"she smiles.

"24" i smile a little too. We finally arrived at the coffee.

Aera-