06 ❅ kisi se pyar ho jaye

Instagram- suganthii.writes

Spotify- suganthii.writes

Scrollstck- Suganthi Lakshminarayanan

---

Vote, share, comment

🔞 spicy chapter ahead.

---

dil se dil mil gaya, mujhse kaisi ye haya?

"Veer!" Yashoda moaned as she kissed him fervently, her hands hugging him tightly as he tried to pry her back

"Veer!" Yashoda moaned as she kissed him fervently, her hands hugging him tightly as he tried to pry her back. The intensity of her passion was overwhelming, her lips moving urgently against his as if trying to convey years of suppressed craving in a single kiss.

He broke the kiss, gasping for breath, "Yasho, darling, stop this, please!" His hands held her arms firmly, desperation clear in his eyes. "If someone sees us together, it'll become a problem for you."

"I don't give a fucking care about that," Yashoda muttered, her voice low and fierce. She pushed him back with surprising strength, his back hitting the tree's rough bark. His eyes widened in shock, his lips parting as he tried to process her words.

"Fucking kiss me, Veer, I want it," she demanded, her voice a blend of frustration and raw desire. The intensity of her emotions seemed to ripple through the air, making even the leaves around them shiver as the wind breezed to disclose their act. "I want to taste you... Every inch of your body and soul as you, my Veer, belong only to me."

Veer groaned and pulled her close, their bodies pressing together with an electric intensity. "You're so fucking dirty... This filthy mouth," he muttered, his voice a husky growl. His eyes landed on her plump lips, and he licked his lower lip slowly, the desire in his gaze unmistakable. "One day, I am going to fuck your beautiful mouth, these lips..." His thumb brushed over her lips, lingering on their softness. "I will make sure to feel them against my cock."

"Ah!" Yashoda moaned, his provocative words sending shivers through her body. Her lips parted more, eyes half-lidded with desire. "Veer... I want you..."

"Not now, darling, not now..." he murmured, his voice thick with restraint as he bit her cheek gently, the sensation making her gasp. "I've decided to talk to my Papa this weekend. He'll ask for your hand in marriage from your father for me," he added, his breath burning her skin.

She pressed herself against him, "When?"

"Next week." He said pulling her right thigh over and circling that leg over his waist, "Next week for sure."