Part 8

You were sitting across the bed while a million thoughts revolving inside your head. And in between some sniffing and some wiping. 

I need to leave this place for Luna. 

Even if I don't get the happiness that I want... I promise to return your deserved happiness, sister.

I... I am sorry for taking your place.

You start packing your bag randomly picking and throwing stuffs inside your bags. Your actions so fast that you had no idea what was going in and what not. Your hands shivering, the fear of him shouting at you.... was taking over you. You hurriedly chug a glass of water to cool down. 

Within minutes, you were done with packing. 

Even though you had no idea how you will reach your house... but you were determined to leave this place. You might get lost, but you only cared a little but about yourself right now.

"I am coming, Luna. I am sorry for not understanding your signs before."

-

You open the door with a hope that no one would see you leaving. 

But he was standing there waiting for you to open the door. 

The bags fall down from your hands in shock and fear....

"I.... I "

"Where are you going?"

"To bring Luna here"

And his blood boils hearing her name from you, "Fuck! Did I say anything to you?!"

"Why didn't you? Why did I not know about her? Am I not worth enough to know?"

"She is not worth enough for you to know. And keep your cloths back in place."

You eye him.... anger was taking over, "I CAN'T! I CAN'T SLEEP KNOWING THAT I SNATCHED HER LIFE! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! YOU LOVE EACH OTHER AND I AM HELPING YOU.  WHY ARE YOU NOT GETTING IT?!!!!!"

He grabs your hands firmly stopping you from going, "Esme no. You don't know everything."

Tears start to fall out of your eyes, " W-what is th-there to know? I... I feel guilty"

[ESME POV]

I wipe my eyes while he was still holding onto my hand.

"Please.... Please... It will be for the best."

"No! You are not leaving this room! Get inside."

He pulls me back into his room.... his grip making my hand pain. I stopped. I stopped trying to go.... I can't win over him. 

I hear a click and yes, he closed the door from outside.

Nice.... I am stuck now. 

I run to the washroom... "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL! WHY WAS I EVEN SOLD?! WHAT MAKES ME THE ONE?! YES, My face. "

I wash my crying face and come out of the washroom only to find him sitting on the bed. 

He stands up looking at me. 

"Why were you shouting inside?"