Part 3

Jungwon-ssi walks in with a straight face...

JUNGWON: Heeseung hyung said Esme just to accompany you guys. Not anything else.

He eyed Jia-ssi and walks away.

Thank You God for saving me from these women. I smiled to myself when they weren't looking at me.

Chaewon: So, you can wear whatever you want. You aren't allowed to swim with us.

Jia: But why did he deny tho??? urghh! 

I am so happy he denied. You won't understand the relief I had. It's better this way. 

"umm... then can I go to get ready??"

Chaewon: Yeah, be fast. And wear something that fits the place... not to embarrass us. 

Jia: We will be waiting downstairs.

-

I was done getting ready. I looked at myself. Pretty as always. 

This would be good for the place isn't it? Yeah

This would be good for the place isn't it? Yeah. It is perfect.

I walked downstairs only to watch Chaewon-ssi eyeing me up and down.

Is something wrong? 

Chaewon: Are you going to the park?? We are going to the pool. Did you just wear a-

Jia: Unnie it's fine as she isn't swimming. She is just accompanying us. 

Chaewon: Okay whatever. As long as you look pretty, I can't say anything. So, let's go.

Jia: Yayyyy let's gaurrrr!!

I smiled at Jia-ssi. She is an angel, which isn't even Luna. Luna never treated me like this. 

I believe this time too I am getting par because of my beauty. 

I sigh and start following them. They were gossiping with each other and laughing. I can't deny that I wanted to listen to them. But I know that I have a limit. And I should not cross that. 

-