Part 6

It was evening when we reached Alzaia Naviglio Grande of Milan. The view was just as beautiful as the name of the place. 

I was awestruck by the lights and the decoration. 

"It is so beautiful... right?"

He nods, "Yeah it is. That's why I brought you here at evening... morning time you can't see these"

"A lot of things it has to bear... even though it is pretty... yet you are here saying it is not, during daytime..."

"What do you want to say? ", why would you understand? It is not meant for you. 

Not everything you have to understand.

"Nothing. Leave it."

"What was that-"

Pretty useless thing. Yes, being pretty is useless. It is always being used by others but never for own self. 

Chaewon-ssi runs and comes to us. With her Lia-ssi and Jungwon-ssi accompanies too. 

Chaewon: What are you doing here? We were having a photo session there. 

Lia: Come Fast!!!

Jungwon: Hyung do you wanna come??

Heeseung: No. Not interested. 

"Okay. I am interested.", Such a good chance to leave this man alone. 

God! He was following me since morning. Huh!

Jay-ssi shouts, " SAY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!"

All of us shout cheese and yeah, the picture was taken. 

So, this is fun.

Suddenly Chaewon-ssi shouts at Jay-ssi, "Yah!!! I am looking bad here! Take another picture!!!"

Jay: No! This is best you look. *laughing*

Jungwon: *also laughing* Noona, you look good though.... *Still laughing* But a little bit like a monkey

Chaewon: YAH! JUNGWON!!! BRAT! Me monkey?!! Then you are pig!

Lia: Unnie, you are right! Jungwon is looking like a pig in the picture!

Chaewon: And me???

Jay: *laughing* that won't change the fact that you are looking like a monkey there*laughing his ass off*

Chaewon: YAH!! JAY YOU TOO?!! 

Jays-ssi starts running away from Chaewon-ssi. She was fuming with anger.