chapter one

☆°°^-*

My friends call me a loser
Cause I'm still hanging around.
I've heard so many rumours,
That I'm just a boy that you bang on your couch.

☆°°^-*

"Jisung, this might just be your loser era

"Jisung, this might just be your loser era." Hyunjin stated, matter-of-factly.

The friend group; Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin; sat at their lunch table, trying to digest the horrors that had been served to them that day.

Somehow, though the conversation had started off with Jisung and Seungmin teasing their newly-in-a-relationship friends; Hyunjin and Felix; it had turned against Jisung awfully quick.

Now they discussed the faults in Jisung's new, well, situation. And his friends seemed to find issues in every single aspect of it.

"Seriously, do you think you can manage the no strings attached thing? Especially with Minho hyung?" Seungmin turned on him, forcing some of the sloppy, disgusting sandwich into his mouth, chewing with a horrified expression on his face.

"Ofcourse I can." Jisung replied, his voice reeking of confidence and yet, his friends stared at him with unimpressed looks on their faces, clearly judging the truthfulness in his assertive statement.

"Hyung, there's no way you're seriously dumb enough to believe that." Jeongin called out from his place near Seungmin, the older boy nodding his head in agreement, his face still contorting in pain from the bite of the sandwich.

"You have liked him for three years, Ji." Felix said, as if taunting Jisung with the reality of the situation.

"Guys, seriously, I'm over that now. My previous feelings aren't going to ruin things between us right now." Jisung knew he was lying and apparently, so did his three friends, but they all simply sighed and focused on the most terrific event of the day; lunch.

Jisung took a bite of the weird cutlet they'd gotten, grimacing at the texture which was rubbery and elastic; however he didn't get much time to dwell on the harsh reality of his school's food as he felt a warm arm wrap around his shoulder.

He knew that scent. Minho.

You could call him obsessive and a freak all you want, but if you had the opportunity to be Lee Minho's, even if it's a no strings attached relationship, purely physical, you too, would tattoo every detail of the man into your soul.

"Hi, Ji." Minho smiled softly at him, taking a seat next to the boy.

Jisung didn't notice the other two elder boys taking a seat to the opposite side of him, next to Felix and Hyunjin (who, like Jisung, were too distracted to notice their arrival, except it was because of their keen interest in being all over eachother), only noting their existence when Changbin spoke up, "We're here too, you know." Jisung snapped his head over to the sound, the trance Minho had input on him being broken.