chapter three

☆°°^-*

You said, "baby, no attachment."
but we're....

☆°°^-*

Jisung's hips moved on top of Minho's thighs, desperate to create some sort of friction between the two

The duo and their entire friend circle were attending a party, thinking it would be empty because it was on a Sunday night and they had school the next day (which they all planned on skipping), but they were proven entirely wrong when they stepped inside the house to find it filled with sweaty bodies that grinded and brushed against eachother in a drunken frenzy.

It had not stopped the eight though, as they began to enjoy themselves regardless of the haunting reality of school the next day.

Minho had gotten him and Jisung their first drinks of the night; cranberry juice and vodka, which they sipped slowly, taking in each other's presence, melting in each other's gaze.

By their fifth drink, Jisung had asked Minho to dance with him. Minho had agreed, unaware of Jisung's true intentions which he soon discovered, in the swarm of drunk people who smelled of weed, as Jisung rolled his hips while dancing.

Jisung didn't stop there however, he had turned away from the elder, his built back pushing into Minho's sculpted chest, and had begun to grind against the elder, making Minho gasp but grip Jisung's hips to assist his movements.

One thing had led to another, and now here the pair was, in an empty bedroom in the unknown house, Jisung straddling Minho as they kissed sloppily, yet passionately, signs of liquor in their blood obvious from the messy nature of the kiss.

Nothing was calculated, it was all purely by nature. And nature seemed to be Jisung in Minho's arms, waiting for the elder to hold him, touch him, love him, even if it was in a physical way.

Minho was first to break off the kiss, diverting his hazy attention towards Jisung's smooth neck. At first, they were only gently kisses, but after Jisung let out an audible exhale of air, the gentleness had transformed into rough bites and nips. The elder soothed the pain however, sliding his tongue over the red mark on Jisung's neck that would soon purple and mark him as Minho's.

Minho let his hand roam over Jisung's thighs, running them up and down as his mouth worked at Jisung's neck, unrelenting. "Fuck..." Jisung whined as he felt Minho nip at a particularly sensitive spot near his ear, against his jaw.

"Sensitive, aren't we?" Jisung could practically hear the smirk on Minho's face as he said that, albeit, the younger didn't have much time to roll his eyes as Minho continued his previous endeavours making Jisung's breath hitch.