14 (School Days)

Name: Chiaki Kagami

Alias: Chiaki-kun (by Others),The Walker's Eye, Zok-Thara (By Hruds)

Age: Teen (Current), 50 (Futures)

Race: Human

Affiliation: Time Walker, Sakakino High School, Kagami Enterprise (Future)

Occupation: Student, Paranormal Phenomenon (Time Traveler), CEO (future)

Appearance

Chiaki is a high school boy with black hair and serene brown eyes

Chiaki is a high school boy with black hair and serene brown eyes. He is noted to be average in height and have a gentle look even when he's sad or angry. At school, he wears a traditional Gakuran at his own request that completed with black pants and brown shoes. But, he is shown to wear the actual uniform, which consist of  a black longed-sleeved polo with a white polo shirt, a red tie underneath, and a pair of black pants on occasions. 

After being chosen as the Hand of Time, his left eye had been changed to yellow with clock motive that continuously ticking when activated. His right arm also changes to have a swirling tattoo to store his weapon in it's liquid form along with essential items.

At the age of 50, Chiaki had grown shorter and his hair begins to grayed out. His main getup is a simple shirt and pants with a large overcoat as well as a scarf to cover his neck. He is also carry a simple walking stick in order to assist his mobility.

Personality

In his old age, Chiaki had grown bitter and withdrawn from others. Both because of the deaths of both Sekai and Makotou as well as Kotonoha ended up in the Asylum as their killers. His caretaker even describes him as "gloomy" and have the same expression regardless of what happened to him.

Orignally, Chiaki have a more friendly and kind personality. Being known as the school's "big brother" and the one person Aside from teachers that they seem guidance for. He is especially close with Kotonoha and later revealed to have geniune feelings for her.

While he is saddened that she choose Makoto, he choose to let his feelings go so long as she is happy. Her descent to insanity completely devastates him. Even more when she was tried as killer of Makoto and Sekai then end up in Asylum. Aside from her family, Chiaki is the only one who visits her and give either flowers or dolls to keep her company, and remain single for the rest of his life.

When he first travels in time, both of Chiaki's personalities merges that made him more serious and aware of his surroundings. Each revelation of what truly happen slowly build a visible anger and hatred for both Makoto and Sekai. This, however did not make his kindness disappears completely. Even more whenever he sees Kotonoha.

Powers and abilities

Overall skill

Like any humans. Chiaki have no special abilities beyond his intelligence and simple knowledge of Iaijutsu. Which he himself admit as not as impressive as Kotonoha.

After being chosen by the Walker, he gains limited control of time that allows him to travel at certain points in the past. His Iaijutsu skill is also enhanced after fusing his kitchen knife with pieces of a death Umbra, turning it into Backbiter to be used against Hruds as well as their associates.

Chrono eye

After being chosen, The Walker changes Chiaki's left eye to resemble a clock that when not activated, the hands rest at 3 o clock position

After being chosen, The Walker changes Chiaki's left eye to resemble a clock that when not activated, the hands rest at 3 o clock position. When activated, the hands begins to move to his desired point in time and send his conciousness to a version of himself.

The eye also allows him to see the Hruds whether in true form or in human disguises. However, it also allows them to see him and made him their primary prey.

Hyper space mark

A tattoo that also function as a pocket dimension to store things

A tattoo that also function as a pocket dimension to store things. Mainly his weapon as well as essential items he have from one time to another. Once the items are stored within, it is connected to his other versions whenever he travels back in time and thus, he can put in one item from 10 seconds ago and travel to his current time with the item intact.

Equipment

The Backbiter

What was originally a simple kitchen knife that Chiaki uses against an Umbra merges with it's pieces after he kills it

What was originally a simple kitchen knife that Chiaki uses against an Umbra merges with it's pieces after he kills it. Turning it into a deadly weapon against Hruds and those who associate with them. Whenever he kills a Hrud, The Backbiter glows a black colored flame to completely destroy their bodies. It is also effective against Umbras and others who either control the Hruds or having been possessed by them. It can change shape into weapon and liquid form, with the latter being the ideal shape to store within his marks.

Trivia:

- Chiaki was a member of student council during his first year at high school.

- His title by the Hruds, "Zok-Traha" roughly means "Beacon". Since he is the only one who can see and actually defeat them.

- Chiaki's favorite food is Katsu curry. Having learn how to make it himself and being one of the few things that still made him happy in the future.

- His hobbies are reading and playing cards.

- His caretaker, Manabu is the only one he talk extensively to. Having trusted him and even keep watch on Manabu's family whenever he's away. His kids even calls him "Grandpa Kagami".