NEW BEGINNINGS

January 10, 2024

Jamaica, Kane residence

Sienna-rae's POV

I'm nervous. Two days, just 2 days before I am thrown into a new life, new setting a whole new country actually, nervous is an understatement. I don't do too well in unfamiliar environments I fear social anxiety's a b!tch, but you won't get anywhere being afraid of everything will you? So, suck it up babes. 

"Sie! quit daydreaming for two seconds and listen to meeeeeee!" "Will you quit whining you big baby!" I replied to the huffing girl on my phone screen. 

"No. now listen to me, I had a packed day at practice today and I have shit to say." confusion setting into my expressions "Practice? thought you just had media day shootings?" "Well yeah and then I got shots at practice too cause the girls were eatinggggg!" oh lord this girl "lol you really extra as hell, was a particular person 'eatingggg', causing this excitement you got going on?" 

"Aww you know me so well sis, and yessssss!" laughing at her excitement as she begins yapping about a basketball player named, Rayah? yea I think so. "Eloanna has a crushhhh!" I mocked as my sister hid away from the camera; all she does is yap about this girl. "Maybe. You'll meet her when you're here, probably." "Ah yes."

Anxiety sets in and I'm sucked right back into my thoughts by my sister's reminder, I am leaving home to study at USC. "Hey, I can see the worrying all over you Rae, I know it'll all be new, but you'll have me." "Yea I'll have you." " Yes, little one." I roll my eyes as she cackles like a witch, she will never let the two years age gap go. We are really tight though, inseparable one might say, until I was ABANDONED 2 years ago, [she decided to study abroad]. 

"Sie-Sie baby, I'm going to bed now now." here she goes abandoning me again "alright Elo night night pookie!" "night night boo!" blowing a kiss through the phone then hanging up. Getting up heading to the bathroom, deciding to go to bed as well.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*: .12/01/2024。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*: .。.

"Rae come dung fi yuh breakfast!" groaning I rolled over checking the clock '6:00 am'. Lord have mercy why is this man screaming so early in the morning. "Coming!" I yelled before heading to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

  "Morning daddy!" I said sitting down around the table beginning to eat. "Yuh pack up and ready to leave?" "Yes, everything is ready." oh yea I'm leaving today like leaving leaving for real heading to Los Angeles. We leave for the airport in 2 hours. "I'm proud of you, you know? watching you grow, and flourish has been one of my greatest blessings, I love you Sien." freezing at my father's words as he pats my head and carry along with his morning. Tears, eye water omg. "I love you too minister Kane!" I jumped up giving him a hug, as he scoffs at the name. "Alright alright come off of mi pickney and go for your stuff!" listening I let him go and ran to carry my luggage downstairs and into the car.

><En route to N.M international airport:

"We're 14 minutes away Sien. how yuh feeling?" my cousin asked from the back of the bus, yes bus, a bus full of my family members coming to send me off. (plsss Jamaicans are so extra!) "Mi really nah feel anything lol." that lie is as fat as my ass, anxiety is eating away at my mind. 

Driving through the all too familiar entrance of the airport my heart slows in minor realization that this is really happening. I'm leaving home for so long, beginning a life overseas, leaving my father alone (cue the tears) my pops raised all three of us on his own after the incident and all of us have now officially grown up and left the nest. 

"Guys!" "Oh lord look at this crybaby" my dad says as he hugs me tight before I had to go through security. "Call me as soon as you reach Sien, love you." "Love you too daddy!" I said waving as I walked away from my family. Bye bye JAMAICAAAA!!!!

TIME SKIP LOVELIES

"SIEEE!!!!" I hear spiking my anxiety as I finally reached the exit of the airport cause who tf know me here?!  "Sie over here!" turning to see my sister's loud ass. "Eloooo!!!" I yelled jumping onto her almost falling over. "Omg Elo I missed you and mi hungry bad bad." 

"Damn big back you just got here, and I missed you too!" shrugging I helped putting my bags in the back before getting in the front seat. Pulling into a McDonalds shortly after leaving airport premises, Elo orders food for both of us. "Thanks bookie! these fries are like half salt half potato though." I mumbled with my mouth full rising a laugh out of my sister "welcome to America Sie!" she says as I decide to leave the rest for later. 

She begins talking about showing me around and all the exciting stuff she has planned but me staying awake for a whole 6-hour flight high on anxiety, starts catching up to me, "and I know you've never been to a- pause." "I know this bitch not sleeping ri-!"

ψ(`∇')ψ

(┬┬﹏┬┬) LADYLOVER SPEAKS (┬┬﹏┬┬)

How are we feeling?

enjoyyyyyy!!!!

If anything seems off, my bad y'all I really don't know about the states like that.

Vote and share please! go tell your friends a NEW JUJU BOOK JUST DROPPED!!

NO SILENT READERS!! PLS INTERACT!!^_____^