Her Favorite (Re-Written) 1

‼️This story actually got deleted, so this is just me re posting it again. It's same old Marcely and Christina, not much really changed. You honestly won't see the changes‼️

English is not my first language and this is my first book. Any mistakes I made, please, kindly correct me in the comments. Enjoy

Marcely Morales-Fleur (Mar-Sell-Lee)

I groaned as my alarm rang for the 5th time. It was the first day of senior year and officially the first day of hell. I yawned and I looked at my sleeping dog.

"Lucky." I said as I got up. That woke her up and she was now suddenly jumping all over me.

I heard my mom's footsteps coming upstairs, just a couple minutes ago she was yelling at me telling me to get up, I just never answered her, she barged in my room holding a bucket of water.

"I told you to get up!" She said as she threw the bucket of water on me. Good thing I went with braids instead of getting that damn silk press.
"I'm up!" She left before I was even able to open my mouth.

I showered, fixed up my braids into a cute half up half down ponytail. I put on a black top with

"I told you to get up!" She said as she threw the bucket of water on me. Good thing I went with braids instead of getting that damn silk press.
"I'm up!" She left before I was even able to open my mouth.

I showered, fixed up my braids into a cute half up half down ponytail. I put on a black top with some basic jeans and I went downstairs.
"Bye mama! Bye papa!"

"Adiós, Mi amor!" Mama yelled from upstairs.
Damn that woman was loud. I sighed. It was only a Hispanic mother that could throw water in your face early in the morning and still call you "Mi amor"

I reached school and met with my best friend, Blaire, by the lockers. Blaire had super long, pin straight blonde hair with piercing blue eyes with full and plump lips and fair skin. She was tall and extremely gorgeous.

"Hey gorgeous! Hand over your schedule"

Blaire said as I reached in my backpack to get my schedule. She looked at it and gasped. "We have almost every period together except for first and third, physics and history." She said.

I shrugged. "It's better than last years." I replied. The bell rang and me and Blair parted The bell rang and me and Blair parted ways as we both went into our classes.

I practically dragged myself to my first class, Physics. I reached Mrs. Costco's classroom. She was a short and heavily pregnant teacher with honey blonde hair. As she opened the door she frowned at me. Ms Costco glared at me as I walked to my seat and sat down. She had our names plastered onto the desks as our "assigned seats". She wasn't even going to be here the whole year why even bother?

"Class" she claps her hands together.
"I have an announcement to make." She announces. "As you can see, I am clearly pregnant as me and my husband have been trying every night." The whole class laughed

I practically dragged myself to my first class, Physics. I reached Mrs.Costco's classroom. She was a short and heavily pregnant teacher with honey blonde hair. As she opened the door she frowned at me. Ms Costco glared at me as I walked to my seat and sat down. She had our names plastered onto the desks as our "assigned seats". She wasn't even going to be here the whole year why even bother?

"Class" she claps her hands together.
"I have an announcement to make." She announces. "As you can see, I am clearly pregnant as me and my husband have been trying every night." The whole class laughed while some cringed and others made puking motions as they heard that.

Seriously? What was the point of even saying that in the first place. Ms. Costco did a quick pause, seemingly annoyed at our 'immaturity' as she likes to call it before she continues to speak again. "and I will have to take my leave very soon. You will be having a new teacher. I'm going to be gone and there may be a chance that I won't be back. Be good to your new teacher, I heard she's a bit strict. Maybe you guys can Maybe you guys can finally start respecting your elders time." She says while looking at me. The bitch was clearly targeting me.

The bell rang and everyone zoomed out of the class like their lives depended on it. The day also went by pretty smoothly.

Me and Blaire met up in second period. We basically laughed the whole period and side eyed random people who asked even the stupidest shit. My second period went by pretty quick and it was time for history. The class I hate the most. Well, second most. Physics definitely takes the cake. It's a class I somehow never seemed to be able to pass. I basically dragged my body there until I reach the door.

Unluckily for me though, I was 5 minutes late to the class. I knocked and my history teacher, Mr.
Lehman smiled at me and welcomed me to the class. I think this guy will be my new buddy.

I sat next to a really hot girl, her name was Adelaina. She had pale skin and she was tall.
She had short dark hair with hazel eyes. She had multiple tattoos covering her arms and so many piercings you couldn't even count. She suddenly leans over to me and we start talking the whole class. She was cute I have to admit it.
We talked about random shit the whole period.

Overall, the day went by pretty smoothly. I think this school year may go even better than I thought.

AN: I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD COMMENT AND DO WHATEVER READERS DO!!!
STAY POSITIVELY GAY!!!