"ughhh" I groan, extremely tired and annoyed.
Also drunk. I put my hands to my mouth and smelt my breath. "Ew." I said while cringing at myself. I reeked of alcohol and sex..? I gasped and I suddenly turn around to a girl sleeping next to me.

I didn't even try to make up who she was. If I don't remember it, then I won't regret it.I quickly got up and put my clothes on.

Obviously that was a mistake because I suddenly fell and a loud noise suddenly woke the girl up. She started looking around confused, until she saw me and she smirked.

Adelaina. Ok I definitely don't regret it. I shamelessly stare at her tattoo covered body and I start blushing. I thank the Lord and the sun for my dark brown skin. She couldn't see me blush but my cheeks felt hotter than the earth's core.

I forgot I was naked, and lying on the floor, with Adelaina smirking at me. She cocked her head at me confusedly. "Are you not going to put some clothes on?" The raven haired girl asked me.

I quickly tried to get up again, and I luckily didn't fall this time. Although, if I did, it would have been super fun because Adelaina would have caught me. I hope. And I would have been naked, in her arms. I started to zone out as I find my clothes and put them on, before I went out of the door, not even giving Adelaina a chance to speak. As much as I wanted to munch on her bun buns I really had to go before my mom kills me, and as hot as she is, she wasn't as hot as my ass when my mom's belt connects to it.

I find my best friend sleeping with like 5 different dudes in the couch and I quickly wake her. "I'm up!" Blaire says as she looks around confusedly. "Come on!" I said as I yanked Blaire from the couch. She walks very sloppily and gets in her car to start driving.

"Soooo" Blaire says looking at me and doing a big grin. "I bet you did it with Audrina or Adelaina!" She says excitedly as she's driving. I simply roll my eyes at her. "How did you know? And I did it with Adelaina."

Blaire gasps and she looks at me. "Seriously? The crazy hot goth bitch?!" She says as she's looking at me with shock and a hint of amusement in her eyes.

I roll my eyes annoyed at her. "Blaire! Focus on the road" I said while laughing. She seriously needs to focus on the road we're gonna end up crashing one day because of her involvement in my daily life.

Blaire didn't grow up with the best home life, or the best anything actually. And neither did I, but I did always have a better situation than her. Ever since her father died in a plane crash, Blaire's mother abandoned her and almost sold her for drugs. She couldn't because Blaire threatened the police and was out of the house by then. It crushed my heart, and ever since then, Blaire has been staying with us, but not living for a while now. She even calls my mom
"mom". And I think my mom likes her better than me. Her grandma lives some minutes away from us, but she doesn't really like to stay there much.

We reach to my house and I turn my head to look at Blaire. "Are you not coming in?" I asked her. "No. I'm just gonna go smoke some weed today" she says without looking at me and I just shrug. "Suit yourself, it's 3am though. Be careful, ok? Love you" I told the blonde haired girl as I gave a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

I was praying to the God above to please not let my mom know I skipped my curfew. It was almost 4am and that's when I'm just arriving home, smelling like alcohol, sex, and drugs.

Well, not drugs. I don't do those. But alcohol, 00o my parents been feeding me that since I was a wee little one.
I open the door, and the room was dark. And I thought I had won until I felt a belt hit me.

"SO YOU GON LEAVE MY DAMN HOUSE AND STAY PAST TIL MIDNIGHT AND NOT ANSWERING YO DAMN PHONE?! GIRL YOU DONE DID A TRIPLE CRIME!" My mom yelled at me as she chased me around the dark house with the belt until I finally reached my room.

See, my parents did not do that grounding shit.

It's either my ass gets whooped or my ass gets whooped. I mean I get that I'm 18 and practically a legal adult, but I still lived under my mother's roof. And until I move out, I have to respect her. Don't get me wrong though, my parents did stop beating me at around age 12-13 and ever since then I either got yelled at, or just got a shoe thrown at me.

I didn't realize how tired I was until my head hit my pillow, and I quickly dozed off. I only had about an hour of sleep until my bitch ass alarm decided to wake me. It was finally Friday and I really didn't want to go. But, I had to get up regardless. I got up and rubbed my eyes, I look sober enough. I quickly went to shower to remove the terrible smell I had on me and I put a black bodysuit on with white air forces. Again, basic.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast and Blaire couldn't pick me up today. She probably went back to her house and blacked out or something. I've tried to stop her before but she tells me she's fine so I just let it be now.

Although, I do always give her a call. Just in case.

I'm about 10 minutes late for school now, I go downstairs and my mom isn't here. She might be working today, I don't really know. School is about a 10 minute walk from my house, So I arrive to first period around 20 minutes late. I knock on my Physics teacher's door, she just lets me stay there for a whole 30 minutes until she finally tells a student to go open the door for me. A short, brown skin girl with an Afro came to open the door for me, As soon as I go in, Ms.
Masons is already harshly and aggressively glaring at me with her deep cerulean eyes.

"Where are you going?" The midnight haired woman asked me.

"To my desk?" I said as I cocked my head at her, puzzled. She continued to stare at me like a constipated cow until she finally spoke up.

"Detention. For a month." She says aggressively. I mentally roll my eyes at her, I knew I would get detention anyways. But damn.

A month? I didn't even try to argue with her, instead I give her one of my stupid ass grins and I decide to say "Would love to spend allill that time with you." I empathize on the 'L' in all. She then squints her eyes at me. "Marcely, Go sit the hell down." She says, but I was already at my seat.

Guys stay positively gay. I decided I was going to keep the title "Her favorite but I may change the book picture. Because I'm pretty sure I saw a Gl txs book with the picture. Forgive me, Pinterest is my safe space. I also realized I absolutely hated paragraphs back then. So I edited it and broke the paragraphs down a little bit. Except for the last one.

-Vxnus