I sat there. In my seat. Ms. Masons looked up at me.
"Did you not hear the bell ring?" She asked a bit confused.
"I did, but I'll stay here for a little while"
"Suit yourself." She shrugged.

"Are you not going home?" I asked

"Is that really any of your business? She turned

"No, I just want to know" I shrugged

"No I'm not going home yet." She replied.

"Well, when are you going?"

She turned around. "Do you ever have this much interest in physics as you do in my life?"

"Maybe not." I replied simply.

"Well what do you want?" She asks again.

"What makes you think I want something?" I retorted.
"I mean, no other student likes to stay at school for so long. What do you want?"

"A ride." I replied as she looked at me then rolled her eyes. "No." She replied.

"Why not"

"Because I don't want your nasty muddy teenager smelly self on my car seats."

"Because I don't want your nasty muddy teenager smelly self on my car seats." She said as she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment. I noticed she was packing to leave and we both walked outside. I started walking the opposite direction until she called me her direction.
"My car isn't parked that way!" She yelled from the other side of the room.

Thinking she was going to give me a ride, she hopped in her car, locked the doors, waved, then laughed at me before she drove away.
Bitch.

Before I went home, I passed by the gas station and grabbed some snacks to binge eat. I didn't have a disorder or anything, I just like food. I hate when people assume I have an eating disorder because I say I sometimes binge eat. I mean who doesn't binge eat when doing an all nighter or watching movies?

I got home a bit later than usual, around two hours late. I opened the door and my father looked at me and spoke. "Hey muffin"

"Hey booger" I replied.

"Why are you home so late?" He asked

"I stopped by the gas station today" I said as I grabbed a slim Jim and threw it on his face.

"Ah, thank you ti bét" (Little Animal)

I went up to my room and I immediately pulled out my laptop, and I started doing my physics homework. I can't believe I was actually doing homework, it was a new one for me. Maybe it was my attraction for Ms. Masons. She's my third young teacher, every other teacher I've had were either old and cranky, sweet grannies, or old married pedophile men.

It didn't really matter, they all looked like a bus ran them over then got puked out by the devil.
Except the sweet grannies. Protect the sweet grannies. Damn. Ms. Alberta's cookies were good. Too bad she got ran over in her wheelchair while trying to roll across a busy street in downtown Miami. A bus actually ran over her, sadly.

But Ms. Masons was different, she was hot. Her long and luscious black hair and blue eyes really captured me. Seriously I need that hair routine.

Maybe I can get it when I'm in her bed eating that vajayjay out. And that ass too, oh my goodness I've been pussyless for too long.

"I need pussy" I say to myself, so I called my Blaire. She immediately answers. "Heyyyy bitch!"

"Hey B, Wanna go out?" I asked

"It's a school night. One, you never want to go out unless you're horny, and two you hate those parties"

"I do hate those parties" I replied back.

"But, like you said, I only want to go out when I'm horny. And I heard Carly is having a party tonight. So we should go" Blaire squeals behind the phone like a rat who's choking on a cheese dick.

"Hurry up then it starts in 30 minutes!" She said energetically.

I got up and I decided to wear a short black dress. It showed a lot of cleavage. Tonight is the night to be the best perv I can be, I mean best lesbian I can be. I'm not a perv I promise.

I styled my braids in a bun and left two strands out, I touched up my makeup and called Blaire.
She came to pick me up, she was wearing a white and blue floral dress and white sandals.
"So who were you planning to fuck anyway? Blaire asked

"No one in mind really, just anyone who wants it."

"I wanna be slutty tonight" I said.

Blaire took a quick look at me then turned her eyes on the road again and started laughing.

"Slutty? Tonight? You're slutty every night!"

You're like a big ball of horniness that just fucks anything. Kinda like men." She said in between laughter as I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"I have one body. The kissings don't count" I muttered. Before Blaire could get a chance to reply back, we already reached the party. I walked around, until that girl from one of my classes, Adelaina walked up to me.

Me and Adelaina started talking, Blaire had already left me to do whatever she does at these parties and I was usually alone or making out with someone. "So what are you doing here?" She asks. "Partying and waiting for pussy" I replied back with a grin. She smirked at me, then one of her eyebrows shot up. "Oh really?

You want mines?" And with that, I grabbed her hand and went upstairs with her, we started making out very sloppily and hungrily, but the kiss gradually got more passionate and slow. I took her shirt off and rolled her nipples in a circle. I got down, rolled her skirt up and pulled her panties down in a swift motion. I spread her folds with my fingers, she was wet. Too wet. I rubbed her clit in little circles, her whimpering was like music to my ears. I then took two fingers and inserted it in, while simultaneously playing with her nipples. I stood up, and then got on top of her, I started giving her small kisses starting from her forehead, and slowly going down.

I finally reached her pussy, I looked up at her, and she nodded, giving me permission. And with that, I buried my face in her pussy. I licked her clit, I then took two fingers and started pumping in and out, I was going as fast as flash and her whimpering and moaning filled the room.

AN: HEY! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT, NOT TO MENTION WRITING ANY STORY ON HERE. IM SORRY IF ITS BAD BUT I PROMISE ILL TRY TO GET BETTER. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE COMMENTS. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS TOLERATED BUT BEING STRAIGHT UP RUDE ISN'T. (AND I DO GET IDEAS AND INSPIRATION FROM OTHER AUTHORS) AND LASTLY, PLEASE, COMMENT AND VOTE, IT HELPS A LOT!!! REMEMBER TO STAY POSITIVELY GAY!

-Vxnus