3.

Ethan's mother noticed that he had been waking up with soiled diapers for a few days, indicating his challenge with controlling his bladder and bowel still got worse. Concerned about his comfort and well-being, she decided to take a proactive approach in addressing the issue. Instead of waiting for breakfast time, she went to his room to gently wake him up and discuss the situation.

"Good morning, Ethan. I noticed you've been waking up with soiled diapers lately. Let's work together to find a solution that makes you more comfortable."

Ethan, feeling a mix of embarrassment and relief, answered: "Yeah, Mom, it's been tough. I don't know why it's happening."

"It's alright, Ethan. Sometimes these things happen, and we'll figure it out. Let's get you cleaned up and ready for the day."

His mother proceeded to change his diaper, ensuring his comfort and privacy during the process. Ethan appreciated her understanding and support.

"We'll explore different strategies, Ethan, to help manage this issue. For now, let's focus on comfort and finding an arrangement that suits your needs."

Recognizing that Ethan had been uncomfortable sitting on a regular chair due to his thick diapers, his mother decided to look for a more suitable option.

"I've been thinking, Ethan. How about we find a new chair that provides you with the comfort and support you need? We can look for a special chair designed for older children and teenagers."

Ethan appreciated her efforts in making him feel comfortable: "That sounds like a good idea, Mom. It would definitely help."

His mother made arrangements to find a high chair that accommodated Ethan's needs, ensuring he would have a comfortable place to sit during meals.

When it had finally arrived, his mother, after changing his diaper and dressing him in a fresh onesie, picked him up,to his surprise, and carried him downstairs to his new high chair.

"Look, Ethan, here's your new chair. It's designed to provide you with the comfort you need while sitting. Let's get you settled in."

She gently placed him in the high chair and fastened the straps, ensuring he felt secure and supported. She then put his bib around his neck.

"Here's your bib, Ethan. It'll help protect your clothes during mealtime."

Ethan got a bit upset as he hadn't expected to sit in a babyish high chair. "Mom, I no wanna sid in dis chai, I no baby," he mumbled around his pacifier.

His mother chuckled at his cute response and removed the pacifier from his mouth, understanding that he didn't need it during meals.

"I know, Ethan, I'm just making sure you're comfy. Let's have breakfast together. I'll make sure to prepare something you enjoy."

Ethan nodded, feeling grateful but still embarrassed for his mother's efforts and understanding. She prepared a nutritious breakfast for him, taking his preferences into account. She placed a plate of food in front of him.

"Here's your breakfast, Ethan. I've made your favorite scrambled eggs and toast. Enjoy!"

Ethan smiles grateful: "Thanks, Mom. It looks delicious."

He began to eat his breakfast, appreciating his mother's efforts to provide him with a comforting meal. His mother sat nearby, offering him support and conversation.

"How are you feeling today, honey? Remember, we're here to figure out what's causing these challenges with bladder and bowel control. We'll work together to find solutions."

Ethan looked at her with a determined expression: "I know, Mom. I want to figure it out too. It's just been frustrating."

"I understand, Ethan. We'll schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss this further. They can help us understand if there are any underlying causes and guide us in finding the best approach for managing it."