4.

The next morning, as the sun gently peeked through the curtains, Ethan's mother entered the nursery to wake him up. She approached his crib with a warm smile, her eyes filled with love and tenderness.

"Good morning, my sweet baby," she softly cooed, using the endearing term they had agreed upon. "It's time to wake up and start our day together."

Ethan slowly opened his eyes, a gentle smile forming on his face as he saw his mother's affectionate expression. He stretched his arms and legs, feeling the softness of the crib bedding against his skin.

His mother reached down and gently lifted him from the crib, cradling him in her arms. She carried him over to the changing table, where a fresh diaper and wipes were ready.

"Okay, my precious little one," she said in a gentle, melodic tone. "Let's get you all freshened up for the day."

As Ethan lay on the changing table, his mother carefully removed his wet and messy diaper and cleaned him with gentle strokes. She made sure to take her time, ensuring his comfort and well-being.

While changing him, she softly spoke to him, going over a few rules. "Remember, my darling, when you're in your baby space, it's important to embrace all aspects of being a baby. That means calling me 'Mommy' and using baby talk more often. You don't need to worry about using your diapers; Mommy will take care of changing you whenever you need it."

Ethan listened intently, understanding the rules and guidelines that would help him fully immerse himself in his regression experience. He nodded and responded with a sweet, high-pitched voice, trying his best to speak more like a baby.

"Otay, Mommy. I'w do my best to be a good baby for you," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

His mother smiled warmly at him, her eyes filled with affection. "That's my good baby. Mommy loves you so much, and I want you to feel safe and cared for in our special time together."

After Ethan's diaper change, his mother helped him into a fresh set of clothes, carefully selecting a cute baby outfit that matched the nursery's theme. She ensured he was comfortable and snug, paying attention to every detail.

As she finished getting him ready for the day, she scooped him up into her arms, embracing him in a loving hug. "Let's have a wonderful day, my little love. Mommy is here for you, and we'll make every moment special."

Throughout the day, his mother continued to guide him, gently reminding him of the rules they had discussed and supporting him in embracing his regression. They shared moments of play, nurturing, and connection, strengthening the bond between them as they both embraced this unique journey together.

In the afternoon, Jennifer decided it was time to go shopping for diapers and baby clothes to ensure they had an ample supply for Ethan's regression journey. She recognized the importance of providing him with the necessary items to fully embrace his role as a baby.

She got him some overalls for over his onesie and then together, they left the house and headed to a nearby store that catered to baby supplies. As they walked hand in hand through the aisles, Ethan's eyes widened with curiosity and excitement, taking in the colorful displays of baby clothes and diapers.

His mother guided him to the diaper section, where they perused the various options available. She explained the different sizes and features of each type, ensuring they found the ones that would fit him comfortably. Carefully selecting a variety of diapers, they added them to their shopping cart.

Next, they moved to the baby clothing section. Ethan's mother helped him choose adorable onesies, rompers, and outfits that matched his nursery's theme. They aimed for clothes that were soft, cozy, and cute, ensuring his comfort while embracing his regression.