Daydreams (W.M)

"Fuck." Wanda moaned as she lay beneath Y/N, breathless and sweaty as their fingers were buried deep inside her. Y/N relishing in the sounds of her moans and pleas as she came closer to the edge. "I'm so close." She spoke breathlessly, Y/N lifted their head from her neck, pausing their kisses as they looked at her, her mouth agape as the moans fell from her lips.

"Look at me." They husked out, watching as she opened her eyes, gazing into their own. "Beg for it." They smirked as they slowed down their pace, watching as her chest rose rapidly.

"Please." She pleaded. "I need to cum. Please can I cum." Y/N smirked as they watched tears form in her eyes. "Please let me cum." She continued as she struggled to hold in her release.

"Cum for me, pretty girl." They husked out as they sped up their pace, hitting the right spot. Wanda screaming their name as she came on their fingers, they helped her ride out her high. "You did so well for me, baby." They told her as they sucked their fingers clean, moaning at the taste of her.

"Y/N, are you even paying attention?" Steve questioned sternly.

"Yes?" They answered him unsurely, not failing to catch Wanda's smirk in the corner of their eye, knowing full well that she had used her powers to put those thoughts in their head.

"Dismissed." Steve sighed as he rubbed his brow. "Please pay attention at the next meeting Y/N, you're lucky that this is just a debriefing." Y/N just nodded before they followed Wanda through the halls towards her room, pushing her roughly inside before pushing her up against the door.

"That was very, very naughty, pretty girl." They told her, their hand around her neck as Wanda's breathing increased, her arousal taking over at their dominance. "It's not nice to tease me during a meeting."

"You loved it." She challenged confidently, her confidence disappearing as they leaned in close to her ear.

"You know, you have caused me a problem and I want you to fix it." They whispered, biting her ear, smirking once Wanda had released a low moan at the sensation. "Are you going to help me fix it?" They questioned, watching as she nodded her head frantically. "Use your words, pretty girl."

"Yes." She answered breathlessly.

"Good girl." Y/N spoke before pressing their lips against hers in a forceful kiss, taking all control as Wanda's hands remained by her side. "Strip." They ordered her once they stepped away from her. Wanda missed their warmth but doing as she was told, still remaining in her place until told otherwise. "Lie down." They told her, watching her every move as they started to remove their own clothes. Her eyes never left their form as they slowly removed their clothes, watching as they grabbed the hand ties from the bedside drawer. "You're not allowed to cum until I say so, pretty girl." They told her as they tied her hands to the bed posts, Wanda only able to nod as she clenched her thighs together, trying to relieve some of the tension. "You're going to get me off first, pretty girl." They told her as they hovered over her, their hands holding onto the headboard as they lowered their already dripping core over her face, Wanda eager for a taste as she used her tongue as soon as they lowered themselves, their hips moving as they grinded against her face, moans falling from their lips as her tongue worked relentlessly, urging Y/N closer to the edge. "I'm so close, pretty girl." They told her breathlessly. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum." They screamed as they came, Wanda taking every single drop. They moved from her, gazing at her face with a smirk. "You look so pretty covered in my cum." They husked out before they kissed her lips, their skin on hers as they took complete control, their tongue exploring every inch of her mouth before they moved their kisses to her neck, sucking and biting, leaving marks in their wake as their hand massaged her right breast, Wanda's moans filling the room as she clenched her thighs, her arousal dripping down her thighs. Soon Y/N placed their thigh between hers, pushing up against her clit, Wanda's eyes closing at the sensation. "Grind against me." They told her firmly. "I know you want to." Wanda nodded, soon moving her hips and grinding against their thigh, they moaned at the feeling of her wetness against their skin. "So wet for me." They husked out.

"For you." Wanda spoke breathily, working as hard as she could for her high, the feeling of Y/N's lips around her nipple soon clouding her mind as she moved faster, grinding down harder.

"Are you close, pretty girl?" They teased, watching as she nodded. "I want you to hold it, baby." They told her, Wanda whined in frustration which caused Y/N to remove their thigh. "Tsk Tsk, you know the rules. You want it, you beg for it." She sighed as they continued to bite her neck, moving towards her collar bone. "How bad do you want me to touch you?" They asked her as they continued their movements, moving slowly towards where she needs them the most.

"I need it so bad." She told them. "So, so bad. Please touch me." They smirked against her skin as she continued her pleas. Slowly moving their hand lower and lower, leaving goosebumps behind as they reached her already soaking wet core, pressing their fingers against her clit, making her hips jolt into their hand. "Oh." She moaned as they inserted a finger, thrusting slowly as they held her hips down with their spare hand.

"You look so pretty, all dumbed down, Mine to use. Mine to control." They spoke barely above a whisper as they watched her head roll back into the pillow. Her moans became louder and louder as they inserted another finger, increasing their pace and thrusting harder and deeper. "You take me so well, pretty girl." They praised her, Wanda moaning at the praise, making them smirk. "Do you want to cum for me?" They asked her.

"YES!" She moaned loudly as she nodded her head. "Please, I need to cum." She told them. "Please let me cum."

"Cum for me." They spoke softly, watching as Wanda came on their fingers, her mouth open as she turned her head to the side, burying it deeper into the pillow, moaning their name. "Such a good girl for me." They told her, taking their fingers and placing them in front of her mouth. "Open." They ordered her, watching as she complied, moaning themselves as they felt her tongue clean off their fingers. "I bet you taste so, so good." They whispered before they kissed her roughly, pushing their tongue past her lips, moaning as they tasted the both of them on her tongue. Wanda watched as they moved to get her favourite strap, soon hovering above her, they gripped her jaw tight, making her look into their eyes. "I want you to keep your eyes on me." They told her firmly. "I want you to look into my eyes as I fuck you." She nodded before they kissed her, softer than before. The feeling of the toy rubbing up and down her folds, making her gasp at the feeling, moaning loudly as they thrust the strap inside her core, smirking as she struggled to keep her eyes on them. "You're going to take what I give you." They told her, Wanda only able to nod as they thrust their hips deep and slow. The toy hit just the right spot which made her moan louder, her back arching as they moved to kiss her lips, swallowing her moans as she was unable to reciprocate. "Fuck, you're so sexy." They spoke breathlessly as they increased their pace, Wanda struggling to keep her eyes open as she was approaching another orgasm.

"I'm so close." Wanda moaned as they smirked, increasing their pace and going harder than before. "Please can I cum." She begged as they smirked against her skin.

"Cum for me." They told her, smirking as she moaned loudly, unable to recover as they continued to fuck her fast and hard. Another orgasm building fast, struggling to hold it in as Y/N continued their movements against her sensitive core. "Just let go." They told her, watching as she screamed louder than before, squirting all over them and the bedsheets. Y/N pressing soft kisses to her skin as they helped her ride out her high. Slowly pulling out of her, untying her before kissing her softly. "I love you." They whispered before kissing her nose, then pressing small kisses all over her face making her giggle.

"I love you more." She told them as she gazed into their eyes, watching as they removed the toy and headed towards the bathroom, the sound of a running tap filling the room, soon watching as Y/N came back into view.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." They told her softly, helping her to her feet before she stumbled, they soon picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bathroom, helping her in the tub before they moved to go back to the room.

"Join me?" She asked them as they smiled at her.

"Let me just quickly change the sheets and I'll be right in." They told her, kissing her forehead before they left the room. Wanda wearing a fuzzy smile as she soon lay back and let the warm water take over her form.

AN: Please let me know what you guys think as this is my first smut I have wrote in a long while