Chapter 10

/ᐠ◞ ⸝⸝ ◟ᐟ\

Aika's black irises reflected the laptop screen in front of her. This time she chose to work in the studio with Hideo and others. She needs a new atmosphere. In the room, it was like being trapped in a prison, the silence and the songs didn't help her squeeze one word out of his brain. Her eyes tried to read on the screen the important points Hideo made two weeks ago. Everything is shadowy, the focus floats freely on the skull bone that should be filled with the brain.

The bruises were greenish yellow like a pool full of algae and itchy gauze tormented my back. The IM members panicked when saw the wound, even though Aika repeatedly tried to calm them down. Aika also had to hide her wound during video calls with Hirotaka and Ayuka. If they knew, things would get even more complicated. Even though the intention was good to tell Mother who will only give her a long lecture.

Last night Aika couldn't sleep after Watanabe brought her to meet with them. Aika is annoyed with Watanabe for not telling her anything. Just ask him to come to his house.

/ᐠ. ̫ .ᐟ\

That day, Aika told Watanabe that she would start making another draft because of the one she made previously. Something missing on the latter, Aika isn't satisfied. The guy's reply sent a rather strange message. Gouto, can you come to my house for lunch, grandma is cooking salmon. Without suspicion, Aika agreed to the offer, her only thought was salmon.

Kenta doesn't allow Aika to drive public transportation. Moreover, the wound is still recovering. With their reasoning, they went through a rather tough argument. In the end, Aika gave in.

Seeing how stubborn Kenta is, Aika is relieved that all this time they had the same thoughts and vision. Aika already knew that the debate between two stubborn people would never end. Just like her and Mom.

Since the incident on the train, Kenta made sure his car was always at home. It turns out that what happened didn't just shake Aika. Even though Aika prefers to take public transportation, the comfort of private vehicles cannot be debated.

Usually, it takes more than forty minutes by bus and train, taking a black sedan from a luxury brand only takes twenty minutes. To get to Watanabe's house you need to walk ten minutes, Kenta takes Aika to meet Watanabe directly. He also said he would pick her up.

Aika just found out that Kenta is a protective person. The night after the incident on the train, Kenta called the CCTV installation service to add cameras, especially in the back house. The man almost hired a bodyguard to go around the house periodically. Aika managed to stop him by saying it would attract a lot of attention.

In return, Kenta said that for some time he would always accompany her when she went out. Aika felt uncomfortable with Kenta's actions. The man didn't need to go that far, although Aika couldn't deny that her heart was blooming. Who doesn't like it when someone they admire pays attention to them?

Watanabe looked so relieved after hearing the security that Kenta provided. He didn't miss the moment to tease Aika, "Kosugi-san looks like he could start a security services business," the young woman hit the guy on the shoulder who just grimaced. His editor liked to tease him, especially about Kenta.

"So, where's my salmon? Or do I have to meet other guests?" Aika asked.

Watanabe looks surprised when Aika says another guest. There was no way her editor would just ask her out to lunch. Aika also didn't notice the fragrant aroma of Grandma Watanabe's cooking wafting through her when she entered the house. She also realized that several pairs of shoes did not belong to Watanabe. What's more, there are heels. Obviously, not his grandmother's, who only needed to use a cane to walk.