Chapter 8

/|||ᐠoロoᐟ||\

Fujimoto approached and pressed his point finger on Kenta's shoulder, "What I see is that you never care about Aika, all you care about is the projects and her shares!"

There is nothing wrong with Fujimoto's words. What Kenta should be thinking about is their deal. However, Fujimoto didn't know what was on his mind. He didn't know that actually in Kenta's mind the question about Aika's condition was roaring.

There is no benefit in talking to someone who is in deep anger. Kenta pursed his lips, "If you say Aika didn't tell you, why don't you ask?" Fujimoto smiled his annoying smile. This time the smile succeeded in eroding Kenta's patience.

"You know all this time Aika has been blaming herself for the worker's death? And he didn't realize that he was going to a psychologist for a 'check-up' because of what happened three years ago?" Fujimoto's voice got higher.

Kenta could see some of the staff had started to gather behind them. There can be no chaos, especially since the shareholders are still in this office. Kenta clenched his fists.

Fujimoto is still not satisfied with blaming Kenta, "Three years later she still blames herself because she was stalked, had an accident and her aunt left. Didn't you think or at least ask Aika?!" Kenta could only remain silent, holding his fists.

"From the start, I didn't believe you, and today is proof," Fujimoto waited for Kenta to speak. When Kenta didn't speak, he gave a hateful look before leaving after the others.

Kenta looked at the staff who were now whispering, "Don't you guys have work?" everyone hurriedly apologised and left. Kenta entered his study with a hot heart.

Kenta's office at BizBoost is not like a typical CEO's office in a film. The view wasn't like a skyscraper, because Kenta asked for the oversized windows to be closed when Kenta went to the office.

The room is lit by LED lights, giving a high-tech impression. In the middle of the room, there is a strangely shaped white sofa and an equally unique coffee table. Kenta's work desk is made of tempered glass with a black leather work chair.

On the wall stood a shelf filled with awards from BizBoost's ten years of operation. Because it doesn't fit in the house, the Ozken play button is placed on the shelf, only the newest one is installed in the house.

The person who arranged this room was a friend of the co-founder, he said, to show people who came to the room of the CEO of this company. Kenta didn't like how his room was set up, but he didn't think much of it, he rarely came over anyway.

Kenta threw himself onto a chair that was too hard to be a work chair. This is different from his gaming chairs which are always used until the foam goes flat. His head was facing the ceiling looking at the lights slowly turning on. Today was like a roller coaster.

The joy that should have been celebrated became bitter in the mouth to see all IM members making themselves criminals. Kenta should have thought that the reason Aika was leaving her family business was not just that she wanted to be a writer. Kenta felt a pang because he had also heard the fight between Aika and his mother.

I have to check on her condition... But they will get angry seeing me.

Kenta's ego says otherwise, this is not entirely his fault. However, he also remembered that Aika and her brother had discussed this with Kenta. The Kaneshiro company has always been looking for a weak spot to attack Ito Holding for the past three years. I'm such a moron! Kenta groaned and ruffled his hair.

It's no use crying over spilt milk. Just as the relationship between Kenta and IM members started to warm up, the gap appeared again. The funny thing is that all the problems and solutions are centred on Aika. Not only today, this has also happened before.