Chapter 20

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Kenta blamed himself. He was the one who invited her to eat out, but now he is nervous sitting next to Aika. She didn't talk much and only answered as needed. Aika looked alert even though she was wearing earphones on one ear. Several times Kenta found her eyes glancing at him. He noticed the flower hat that he had just seen for the first time on Aika's head. It didn't look strange, because that was her style.

He never thought about women's clothing styles. However, after Aika's friends often came, Kenta could tell the difference. Minamoto was like a fashion influencer, Ikeda stood out with bright colors, and Hayashida was elegant with her long dress. That's all Aika said, she thought her clothes were the most ordinary among them. In contrast to Kenta's opinion, Aika's casual and comfy style was what he liked the most.

One difference between Aika and her friends. Aika loves perfume. Sitting next to her allows Kenta to smell the fragrance lightly sprayed on her clothes. Kenta can say he hates perfume, but Aika always wears a little so it doesn't hurt his nose.

At first Kenta didn't recognize the soft scent coming from the young woman sitting next to him, because it wasn't roses. Kenta thought Aika had changed the clothes freshener. He tried to smell his own clothes, the scent even though mixed with sweat was still the same.

The young woman turned her head because she kept sniffing his shirt, "Something's wrong?" Kenta shook his head. When Aika moved the soft scent was more pronounced, "Did you change your perfume?" Aika widened her eyes before nodding, "This is my favourite," then told him the name of the scent. Kenta then stored the information in his mental notes that Aika's other favourite was musk.

They arrived at the Spanish food restaurant. If asked, Kenta was actually tired of coming. Because he could come twice a week to check. Seen from afar, there were already many people queuing. Aika pulled Kenta's shirt sleeve, "You said it was not crowded?" her face looked annoyed.

Seeing the young woman's smile made him happy, her annoyed face made Kenta annoyed, "Just follow me," Kenta smiled mischievously as he walked and held Aika's hand into the inverted U-shaped gate lined with wisteria trees. The young woman walked a little slowly to observe the pale purple flowers that were starting to appear. Kenta slowed down his pace, because Kenta wanted Aika to enjoy the beauty of the flowers like she liked to do.

Behind the Mediterranean-style house was a man with short black hair. He saw Kenta and Aika and waved. Although he had been friends with Koumura Yoshiki for a long time, Kenta could not guess what was behind those dark eyes like bottomless pools.

"Kosugi, luckily the chef was able to accommodate your last minute order for your date!" Thanks to his friend's words, Kenta couldn't deny it anymore. From just accompanying him on his research, it turned into a date. Aika was like a cooked shrimp, glancing sharply at him. Making Kenta have to hold back his laughter.

Koumura's restaurant has a semi-outdoor concept. Inside is like in a rich family movie in Spain, while outside is a garden suitable for a tea party. Kenta deliberately paid more attention to the interior of this restaurant, so that it could compete with other restaurants that are much more expensive.

Initially, Koumura was only a part-time worker, then became co-owner because of his and Kenta's help. The restaurant owner who was also a chef said he would close his restaurant because there was no more funds. Koumura asked him to help and Kenta agreed. In addition to the fact that there were still many loyal customers who regretted it if it was covered up, Kenta also didn't want to bother looking for a new restaurant when he wanted to eat delicious paella.

Kenta gave a cash injection and now it has grown rapidly to create a restaurant with a more luxurious interior. Because the owner felt indebted to Koumura, he made Koumura a co-owner of his new restaurant. Kenta is also considered an important person because he is the main investor.