How it all began

When shigaraki was a kid, Akari was his only friend who would play with him everyday,she even took Shigaraki to the playground and played heros there since his father didnt allow him to play heros, they also made a hand shake that would go clap-fist bump-clap-clap and hug...but...When the incident happened...they lost contact,the only thing they remember about eachother is the photo of them together.

Akari was walking home holding the picture untill she bumped into someone and dropped the paper, when she looked up she saw shigaraki, she heard about him and knows his a very bad villain but she is also a well not villain but a criminal anyways... Shigaraki saw the photo that dropped and he was pale as a ghost for like 2 minutes straight before turning his head to Akari "clap fistbump clap clap hug..." Shigaraki muttered and Akari heard it a little bit and when she was progressing it she realised it was Tenko shimura...TOMURA SHIGARAKI IS TENKO SHIMURA...

"Tenko...is that you...you've changed...w-what happened to you...why is your hair white? Did you dye it or-" Akari said fastly,Shigaraki looked at her intensely "im not Tenko anymore but..Akari its so goodbto srr urg ejidjendhdjdb" Shigaraki collapsed (he drank to much)

*they went to the hospital and he was okay*
Akari was waiting besides him while singing the lullaby they both listened to as a kid
Shigaraki was starting to wake up...when he got up he herad the lullaby and remembered all the things, "oh good your awake i was soo worrid Shiggy" Akari said gently..Shigarakis POV: that lullaby is fimiliar...

*at the LOV (introducing me)*
Dabi: who is she?
Toga: can i stab her?!!
Kurogiri:Who is she shigaraki?
Compess: im not involved
Twice:she might make trouble and maybe destory us like the people i bring :( why am i abad luck...I love me!
Toga: stabby sta-
Shigaraki: STOOOOP

*after introducing since its boring (the leauges first)*

Akari:"hello my name is Akari but i would perfer Kari"
toga: HELLOOOOOOO KARII!!!!!!
*others greet (not shiggy)*

*and it goes by untill Akari asks out shigaraki and he says yes being embarrassed (they did it in the USJ attack Lol)*