Prologue

💌

"Usse kehna ye tum the jisse mohabbat ho gayi warna,
Hum khud gulaab hain, kisi khushboo ki tamanna nahi karte..."
~Yuvaan

"I don't play hard to get, I'm hard to get...Worship me or leave!!"
~Jessica

First part:

"What did you think?! Just because I spent some great time with you, does that mean I love you??" Jessica yelled at Yuvaan which made a frown to appear on his face because he didn't understand why she was so angry at him.

"Mai aapse sach me bohot pyaar karta hoon, Gulabo jii." Yuvaan said with his brown eyes glistening with unshed tears because he didn't expect her to react like that.

"Why he is so annoying, bloody illiterate man?! Why are you behind me? You are not even near my status." Jessica exclaimed annoyingly yet angrily while looking at her friend and then back at Yuvaan who had a beautiful smile at his face yet tears in his eyes. Then she walked away from there leaving him alone at the middle of nowhere.

Second part:

"Please Yuvaan talk to me!!" Jessica said to the man standing in front of her. His brown eyes held so much coldness that she couldn't tolerate it.

"Ms. Jones, I would like you to stay in your limits and leave my hand. I'm not your lover or friend but your business partner and I like to keep my things professional." Yuvaan said without looking at her and jerked her hands away from him. He walked away from there leaving her alone in the corridor.

"I'm sorry Yuvaan for hurting you." Jessica whispered to herself while looking down at her feet and a tear lone rolled down her eye.

Yuvaan Singh Raghuvanshi is the man, whom we call a spoilt brat but not the typical one. He just loves to spend his brother's earned money. He respects everyone and for him every woman out there is a goddess. He is so much dear to his elder brother Mr. Uday Singh Raghuvanshi and sister-in-law Mrs. Shweta Raghuvanshi. They both considers him as their only child that's why they didn't have their own baby.

Jessica Jones is a strong and ambitious woman. She built up her own company and became the founder of Glam & Shine cosmetics and beauty products. Her cosmetics company always stands in top three beauty brands. She likes to keep her emotions hidden because she thinks that the showing true emotions is the biggest weakness of a person. She is a conservative woman.

But what will happen when she will meet Yuvaan Singh Raghuvanshi who is exact opposite of her? How will the tale of their love begin? What happened that Yuvaan Singh Raghuvanshi who used to love Jessica Jones dearly turned too cold towards her? How will the love of two different country people with different languages and huge communication gap will work?

Let's dive into this roller coaster journey of love and betrayal>>>

***************************

The book will contain two parts so get ready for it. Soon I will start daily updates on it. So add it to your library.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤