The Dangerous Waters

So there you were, tied tightly by the wrists by some rough rope hanging above you. You began to remember everything that happened once you opened your eyes.

***Flashback***

You were with your friends like every other day, it was late at night especially for you. You may have lost track of the time because you were having too much fun with your friends especially with Leo.

You were in the kitchen feeling in the mood to make your friends a treat. As you were mixing the chocolate chips in with the muffin batter in the bowl, Leo came out of nowhere and stood by your side while also making you jump a little in your skin as to how close he was to you.

Leo: "Hey (Y/n) what are you doing?"

(Y/n): "Just making a little treat for you guys."

Leo: "(Y/n) you know you don't have to do that."

(Y/n): "I know but I believe you guys deserve at least a reward of some kind from saving the city pretty much everyday."

Leo: "Wow how did we ever manage to find a girl like you."

For a split second you lost your concentration on pouring an even amount of batter into the muffin tray that you almost dropped the bowl full of batter all over the tray itself.

The oven beeped to advise you that it was now at right temperature and it was just in time too. You put the muffins in and started the timer to the minute it informed you on the ingredients box. You wiped your forehead in tiredness and a small yawn accidentally escaped from your mouth.

Leo: "Looks like you need some rest."

(Y/n): "Ya think?"

Leo: "Alright well let's start getting you home, it's getting late (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "I know, at least let clean up after myself."

As you were about to clean the table with a hot wet rag in your hold, Leo then put his hand over yours making you look up at him.

Leo: "You have done enough today (Y/n) and now you need to get some sleep."

(Y/n): "But..."

Leo: "Don't worry I'll clean it up for you after I get back from walking you home."

Leo cautiously got a hold of your hand and began to lead you to the exit of the lair.

Leo: "Guys I'm going to go walk (Y/n) home, I'll be back in a sec."

(Y/n): "Oh Mikey I have a treat for you waiting in the oven, so just listen for when it beeps."

Mikey: "Wait really you made a treat for me?!"

(Y/n): "Uh yes but save some for everyone else too."

Mikey: "Okay."

Mikey spoke quick with one word and immediately rushed to the kitchen to supposedly wait for the oven to make a sound. You chuckled a little as you watched him run around the kitchen area waiting with his small amount of patience, until Leo got your attention by gently cresting your hand.

Leo: "Come on (Y/n) let's get you home where you're safe and you can rest."

(Y/n): "Sounds good to me"

***

As you both walked through the sewers trying to make your way to the surface, you for some reason felt even more sleepy. You didn't really know if it was just because you were very tired or if it was because you with the one who made you feel comfortable the most, Leo. Or if it was both.

You stopped in your tracks and Leo could immediately tell once he felt your hand quickly drift away from his.

Leo: "(Y/n) are you okay?"