Chapter 1

Dilapidated dark old buildings, exudes a damp mildew breath, from time to time flee from the snake and rat, careful look, but can see a child lying in the corner.

The surroundings were unusually quiet.

Skyler is covered with a torn and dirty quilt, his concrete ceiling is peeling, his steel bars are exposed, and there is always the illusion of collapse.

Tick tock -- '

A drop of muddy water dripped down on her face.

"..."

Without opening his eyes, Skyler rolled the quilt into the innermost corner, dodged the water, and continued to sleep.

At 4 a.m., the alarm clock rang in the corner and Skyler pressed it down.

'Ka -- '

The leg of the alarm clock is broken.

She woke up suddenly, grabbed at her hair, picked up her alarm clock and looked at her legs. Fortunately, she could fix it.

Skyler rolls up his quilt and piles it in a slightly cleaner corner. Then he goes to a nearby pile of scrap iron and turns out a big bag and comes out of the abandoned building.

She's going to pick up litter.

A month ago, Skyler went from being a senior engineer who could eat and drink anything to a seven-year-old orphan who ate all the garbage. When I woke up, a big mouse was squatting beside her face, trying to chew her.

The kid leaves with a high fever, wakes up and becomes the engineer Skyler.

She has a memory of a child who was raised by a dumb old man who also lived in a nearby dump. She was left alone when the old man died not long ago.

Skyler was an adult, spending the night accepting reality and the next day going to the dump and eating trash.

If you don't eat, you'll starve to death.

This month Skyler made a tricycle out of collected trash. She put her old bag in the back and rode all the way to it.

There are hundreds of people living on rubbish near the dump. Adults turn over the rubbish first. Children without parents can only find it last. Otherwise, it is a small thing to pick up a good thing and be robbed. Also cannot come out to pick up again in the sun, otherwise dump flavour is too acrid, also can have an accident.

When the dump, as expected, no one, the new load of garbage has been turned over almost, it is difficult to find any entrance to eat.

Skyler calms down and takes a deep breath: "Ouch."

Shit, forget this is a dump.

She dragged the bag into the rubbish heap, careful not to let themselves sink, where people often accidentally sink into the garbage a few days ago found that someone sank into the final suffocation and died.

Most of the recyclable metal was picked up by adults, and Skyler crouched on the garbage hill, slowly turning it over, throwing interesting items into bags and forgetting about hunger.

Skyler flips through it and finds the broken tube with a little pink liquid on the bottom. She picks it up and smells it.

She immediately lifted up and poured into his mouth, poured for a long time, the drop of nutrient from the wall of the tube slipped down.

Skyler relished it for a moment, a strawberry nutrient.

That kind of hungry long faint feeling, immediately dissipate some.