Chapter 5

Skyler was first covered in dust, and now splashed with blood all over her face, coupled with three extremely deep claw marks on her abdomen, lying on the ground made no difference from being dead.

At that moment, a cold silver mecha flew over from mid-air, stopped near the mutated beast, and then a blond teenager jumped out of it. He glanced at the mutated beast, saw Skyler lying on the ground, and didn't react at all, as if a ruler being saw an ant about to die, indifferent.

"There might be ash crystals here."

Another teenager came riding a mecha, different from the blond teenager in a combat suit just now. His eyes were clear and calm, with long black hair draped behind him, like the highest-grade soft satin. The skin was frosty and jade-like, and the extremely beautiful lips were pale.

If Skyler wasn't lying on the ground unable to move, she would have whistled and praised a handsome young man.

Skyler took a glance and understood clearly that the mecha of the person in front was a real fighter mecha, and the mecha of the latter should not have strong attack power, but very strong defense.

Planet 3212 even has a very poor viewing type mecha. That store displayed three mechas, seven years have passed, and only one was sold out.

These two people are definitely not from Planet 3212.

The blond teenager walked to a place, smashed the wall, took out a fist-sized ash crystal from inside and put it into his waist bag: "No wonder it ran here."

"It's time to go." The black-haired teenager said lightly.

"I thought how powerful the worm beast was, but it's just so."

"Juvenile state, combat power is less than 20%."

The blond teenager glanced at the light brain, took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands: "They are looking for us over there."

The two re-entered the mecha and left. No one cared about Skyler who was lying on the ground severely injured from beginning to end.

Skyler really wanted to faint, but the surroundings were too smelly.

After thinking it over in her mind, Skyler gritted her teeth and dialed her teacher Ben's light brain.

"What is this?"

As soon as Ben connected the light brain, he saw a bloody person lying on the ground, and his accent subconsciously came out.

"Teacher, cough... Help."

"Skyler? Where are you? What's going on?"

Skyler held on to a breath and reported the address, and finally fainted in the end. I don't know if it was due to excessive blood loss or fainting from the smell.

...

"Wake up?"

As soon as Skyler opened her eyes, she saw her teacher sitting next to her. She took a while to recover, and subconsciously reached out to touch her abdomen.

"There are no scars." Ben said angrily, "I usually don't know you are so brave, and dare to live alone in such a place."

Skyler sat up from the treatment pod: "That place is free."

"Is money important, or is life important?" Ben asked her, "Do you think why was that building abandoned?"

Skyler shook her head.

"Although the federation is now peaceful, occasionally there will still be sporadic warm beast phenomena in some places. That building had a warm beast attack incident when it was built, so it was abandoned directly." Speaking of this matter, Ben's face was not very good-looking.