Chapter 3

The bus from the garbage dump to the 3212 College at 5: 00 am takes only ten minutes and is very fast.

By the time Skyler arrived, it was still dark, and there was no one at the gate of the school. By 5: 30, more and more people were arriving.

Until six o'clock, the teacher came out on time.

Everybody in line, follow me in.

The line was long, and Skyler estimated there were five or six thousand students there.

After a burst of excitement, the team finally lined up, the teacher in the eyes of the group of students floating around, then turned around: "keep up."

The teacher led them to the school playground before stopping, the playground rostrum and nine teachers waiting.

Ten teachers stood in a row, talking in low tones for a while. One of the teachers stood up and spoke to the students. "Welcome to 3212 College."

Skyler looked up at the ten teachers on the rostrum, a bit distracted: the world's teachers seemed to be too upright, with long legs and a long waist, and put her world like a soldier.

"I don't know how many of you are alive after the end of the semester, so please treasure every practice and maybe save your life." Teachers from the left to the right stern look, "the school out of humanitarian, according to the end of each semester you will be injured, according to the severity of star coins, if unfortunate death, 20,000 will be distributed to the parents."

Skyler: "???"

Why does she sound so wrong?

Preparation machine division is not how to learn how to understand the material, for the future design and repair machine to lay the foundation, how to drag life and death? The five to twenty thousand stars she saw yesterday were not scholarships.

Skyler suddenly had a bad feeling.

The teacher spoke for a short time. Soon each teacher led a group of people away and took the students to get their uniforms.

Skyler followed the procession, took the school uniform, while changing uniforms, open light brain check 3212 college information, at a glance after ten lines read all the information: "..."

3212 This is the only preparatory school that specializes in the training of a reserve division and a reserve division, Class B is a reserve division and Class A is a reserve division.

She registered for the wrong class.

The drop-out rate and drop-out rate for each of the reservists has always been high, with 5,000 or 6,000 students enrolled. After one semester, the number of casualties can be reduced to 3,000. Every semester, after the casualties have been eliminated, a considerable number of students will drop out and move to regular schools. Therefore, tuition fees will be lower and star coins will be issued at the end of the semester.

Skyler stared at the light brain for a long time, now change professional impossible, she can not make up for money. If you drop out, and then report next year, she paid tuition yesterday, the school is still not refunded.

Or mix a semester first, wait her to find a way to make money again want to change professional thing, one thousand star coin cannot waste.

The teacher came around and saw Skyler, who had not yet changed his uniform. "What was he doing for so long?" Put it on quickly. "

Skyler immediately turned off the lights and went to the dressing room to change his uniform.

When they had all changed into uniforms, the teacher raised his eyes and said, "Everyone runs around the school twenty times."