[ 𝟐𝟏 ] : 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

when ruby woke up she was on the freaking floor

when ruby woke up she was on the freaking floor. "what the fuck." she muttered to herself as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

she slipped on her boots and quickly brushed her ginger hair. she ushered herself out of her cell. "why the fuck! did i wake up on the floor?" ruby said walking into the dining area where the new people sat.

there heads all looked up at the girl and the woman had a threatening look on her face. apparently her name was sasha.

"you fell from your bed and beth was holding jude to sleep. sorry." carl said taking a bite of his food. she grumbled a line of curse words and went to grab some water.

after she brushed her teeth.

she made herself a bowl of oatmeal.

hershel was explaining to the new people how they couldn't just let them stay and that it was up to rick.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

ruby sat in her cell all alone as the new people were in the dining area just hanging around. she could hear them talking but she ignored it.

ruby heard beth and maggie talking from the dining  area and she immediately stood up.

"maggie!" ruby exclaimed happily and hugged the woman with a wide smile on her face but it slowly faded once she saw maggie's irritated look on her face.

ruby frowned. "and glenn? where is he? is he ok?" ruby bombarded maggie with questions.

she let out an airy laugh and shook her head. "he went into his cell honey." maggie smiled. ruby smiled widely.

"thanks see ya!" ruby said her voice fading away with every step. she walked up to glenn's cell happily with a smile on her face , sadly it faded instantly as she saw his face.

"what happened?!" ruby said standing inside the cell now.

"governor is a son of a bitch." glenn said and winced as he accidentally touched his eye to roughly.

he had a bit bruise on his eye and cut in his lip. he looked bad.

"you should go to hershel to fix that up." ruby sighed and crossed her arms.

glenn only nodded , he was furious and ruby could tell but he obviously didn't want to show it. he didn't wanna scare ruby.

ruby sighed and shook her head. "are you ok?" she asked softly.