1. Grammys

Since I came out with my debut album, my life had been going pretty quickly. When my publicist, Sophia, told me that I was nominated for a Grammy, I just about lost my mind. I had always been a huge fan of Taylor Swift and even just to be in the same room as her would be an honor, plus I had a crush on her. She was only 3 years older than me so I secretly hoped that we would be friends.

When I got into my sparkly blue dress, I felt like a princess. I smiled in the mirror before saying bye to my cat and heading out the door to the car. As we approached the entrance, people were screaming when they saw me in the window. I smiled and waved at them as I walked inside with Sophia. We walked inside of the venue and it was amazing. It was like all my dreams had come true. A friendly man in a suit came up to me and Sophia and led us to our table. I glanced up at the table in front of us to see THE Taylor Swift. My heart started beating faster as I sucked in a breath. "Oh my god! Are you Y/N?!" Taylor asked. I had to keep my jaw from dropping. She knew my name! "I guess that's me" I said bashfully.
"Well sit down!" Taylor smiled, pulling out the chair next to her. As I watched her talk to Jack, I saw just how beautiful she really was. "You alright there?" Taylor asked.
"What-oh yeah!" I stuttered, my face turning pink. "Why are you nervous, Y/N? Everyone loves you!" Taylor smiled, reassuring me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Y/N Y/L/N!" The announcer said. I did it! I won a Grammy. I gasped as I hugged everyone at the table before walking up to collect my award. "I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported my journey and I can't wait to keep making music and living my dream! Thank you!" I grinned as the man handed me the award. As I sat back down, Taylor congratulated me, "Congratulations, Y/N! You deserve it"
"Thank you" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. It could probably power a small car.

As predicted, Taylor won a Grammy. When all the award were given out, it was time for the after party. Me and Taylor and a few of her other friends hung out and talked at a table in the corner. As it got later, Taylor decided that she was going to go home since she had an early meeting the next day. "Give me your phone" Taylor said, gesturing to my purse. I stood there as she typed her number into my phone. "I trust you" she smiled.
"Thank you so much, Taylor! I will be very careful with this" I giggled as we walked outside to our cars. Sophia sat next to me as the car drove me back to my house. "You have a crush on Taylor don't you?" Sophia grinned.
"N-no!" I denied.
"Yeah you do!" Sophia laughed.
"Okay fine whatever. Who doesn't?" I admitted.
That night, I went to bed smiling. I won a Grammy and got Taylor Swift's phone number in one night. I really was the luckiest person on earth.