4. The Eras Tour

A few weeks later, me and Payton got last minute tickets to The Eras Tour and Taylor invited us to be in the VIP tent. Since it was one of the first shows, neither me or Payton knew what to expect. I dressed as the Lover era and Payton went as Reputation.

When we arrived at the stadium, lots of fans were coming to say hi to me. We traded friendship bracelets and I signed some of their stuff. As me and Payton were taking pictures, the countdown started. We cheered so loud that our throats hurt before Taylor even came out. She seemed to look in the tent's direction a lot. During Lover, I couldn't help but feel like she was looking at me. She really was beautiful and so talented. I stared at her starry eyed as I sang along to all the songs. Taylor smiled when she saw me and my heart just about exploded.

When it came time for the Midnights era, Payton had mentioned to me that there was a spicy dance. "Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man" Taylor sang. Her voice was low and it sounded so hot. I watched as she danced around the chair. "That lucky chair" I whispered to Payton.
"You're a dumbass" Payton rolled her eyes.

The concert ended and Payton and I drove home. While we were sitting in the car, Taylor called me. "Hi Y/N!" She said, "how'd you like the show?"
"It was an amazing! You're such a good performer!" I responded. Payton gave me a thumbs up from the seat next to me.
"I saw how much the fans loved you" Taylor laughed over the phone.
"I'm not sure why" I giggled, "you're the cool one"
"Don't be like that. You know you're good" she replied.
"Whatever you say" I smiled.

Me and Payton got home and we were exhausted. We took off our outfits and immediately went to bed. I replayed the moments that Taylor looked at me in my head.