3. Hanging out

The next morning, I practically jumped out of bed. I put on my best outfit and brushed my teeth. My hair was in two braids and I had a gold necklace hanging from my neck.

I took a huge breathe as I rang Taylor's doorbell. I wasn't nervous before, but now it felt like a million bad thoughts were rushing through my brain. What if she hated me? I brushed them off and stood on the front steps. "Hi!" Taylor hugged me. I had to admit, she smelled really good. Like strawberries. "So tell me more about yourself" Taylor said when we sat down at the table.
"Oh well I have a cat actually" I smiled, knowing Taylor would be excited about it. "Really?" She asked.
"Yeah" I giggled. I took my phone out of my pocket and found the cutest picture of my cat. "This is Poppy" I showed her a picture.
"Aww! She's adorable" Taylor laughed, zooming in on her nose.
"So tell me Y/N, what got you into music?" Taylor asked.
"Um- you" I smiled, my face turning red once again.
"I love that! Am I making you nervous?" Taylor giggled.
"Umm-n-no" I stuttered. Her ocean blue eyes looked into mine and I feel like I was going to drown in them.
"Calm down" Taylor put her hand on top of mine. My leg was shaking hard under the table. "You're pretty cute" Taylor teased.
"You're making me blush" I nudged her.
"I'll keep doing it then" she laughed. We sat down in the couch together and watched Grey's Anatomy. Benjamin was sitting in between us. Taylor couldn't tell, but our legs were just barely touching.

"Bye, Y/N" Taylor waved as I walked out the door.
"Bye!" I smiled.
As I stepped into the car, Sophia was sitting next to me. "How'd it go?" Sophia asked.
"Fine" I smiled.
"You're blushing" she teased.
"Taylor's so damn gorgeous and she's hilarious!" I sighed dramatically.
Sophia laughed as I told her everything that happened.