They Say I've Got A Drinking Problem , But I Have No Problem Drinking At All

A/N: heyy ! I'm going to be honest , I did NOT expect to get any votes or comments on this, and started writting this story out of pure boredom, thank you to everyone reading this, ilysm ! 

I know these updates are probably short, but I try to update daily so its sort of hard to update long chapters if im busy that day, Ill try to make my updates longer

This is 658 words, not a lot, but I hope you like it LMAO 

(also happy fourth of july to everyone in the us !)

I ended up leaving the hospital alone that day. I was already feeling awful, and knowing that he most likely wouldn't be coming back made me have to pull over a couple times due to my vision becoming blurry.

He promised he'd stay. He promised me that this was gonna work, I was foolish not to notice how much me being pregnant really affected him.He wasn't ready for kids, I sort of forced him into it, and the second I lost the one thing tying us together, he left.

I opened the door to my apartment and realized that none of his things were here anymore. The house was impeccable ,the only thing missing was his stuff. Everything was gone, like he'd never even been here.And I guess he hadn't.

This whole relationship was a joke, we were playing house. I made some sort of illusion in my head that we were gonna get married and have a family. When he thought the whole opposite of that. I guess it was maybe rushed on my part, too. Ever since the first time I kissed him, I thought I knew he'd be the one for me. I guess he got scared of that, the commitment. Which is weird , since he many times called me the love of his life, nobody has ever said that to me, now who will. Now, all at once, I'm feeling the grief of a relationship that was dead since the beginning. I truly thought it was for all time , and it ended up being momentary. And right now , it doesn't seem like i'll ever forget how close we were to having it all. I wasted my youth on a man who never saw me as more than a girlfriend. It was counterfeit, and now it's dead. I never even should've started this with him in the first place. Im mad because it was such a lame, bland goodbye. There's nothing to tell, he just left.

I changed into a black laced bra and some tight black shorts for the sake of comfort. I put on a light white jacket, the kind used for sleeping over it, just to cover up a bit. I went downstairs and threw dishes on the floor and saw them break , each one shatter in far more pieces than the last, as I desperately searched for the wine bottles we saved, unless he had taken those too.

I found them in the back, and I sat down on the floor, the bottles lined up against the other next to me on the kitchen floor. I grabbed a glass from the counter and threw myself onto the ground again after picking up a glass from the counter above me.I began drinking like i needed it to live, which I guess I kinda did. I needed to forget the hurt for a second. For a lifetime, preferably. I was sobbing hysterically, and felt the glass from the shattered dishes scrape me as I sat down in the kitchen.

After a few hours of drinking desperately, I still felt somber, if not worse.I continued drinking until my vision went blurry, and my eyes closed, and everything went black.

I woke up with a massive headache and a small puddle of blood under me, probably from the sharp glass that I fell asleep on.

I couldn't manage to stand up from my place on the floor, I felt numb. Nothing would ever be the same again. We had so many plans.

I got lost in my thoughts again and picked up the last bottle of wine that was left and didn't even bother pouring it into a glass. I chugged it straight from the bottle. I knew this whole situation was dangerous, but I couldn't help myself.If anything, I hoped that I didn't wake up tomorrow.It wouldn't bother me at all, it wouldn't bother anyone at all.