|𝑰𝑰𝑰| The Foot Gets Foot

|Monday|

☆。*。☆。。* 。☆

☆。*。☆。。* 。☆

None of that went right.

One of the two females got caught. And, if you thought it wasn't you, you're wrong.

It had begun to rain. The pit-a-pat of the water drops was heard amongst the footsteps of the men. While some of the men were taking orders from a woman, clearly higher in position here, others patrolled around. While another got hold of a teenager.

Embarrassing. This was embarrassing. Really just got caught by some ninja on a patrol.

“So, you guys stealing?” Y/N asked, having already accepted that she wouldn't get any words but only a shove in response. And, she was right to expect so. Yet even when the grip on her arm tightened, she kept going with the babble. “Ow- that kinda hurts. I just asked a question. What are you guys stealing? Is it like, in a large sum or did another shipment come today? What's it for?”

Another shove. This time, almost throwing her face first on the ground had it not been for the soldier's grip on her arm, which she was sure would leave a mark.

A roll of eyes and Y/N sighed. Even if she tried to snake out information from him through any other way, be it flattery, admiration, violence, or whatever, she'd get nothing. He doesn't even speak. Huh. The Foot soldiers are relatively good at their job.

Or, so she thought.

Until a thud resounded from on top of one of the shipping containers. The sound took the soldier by surprise as he snapped his head upwards, almost loosening his grip on Y/N’s face.

Taking that as her chance, she did what any sensible person would do.

She snatched her arm from him and bit his shoulder.

Sensible things, for real.

He shrieked– the noise being the first Y/N got to hear from him. He would've shot at her, but by then, the gun was no longer in his hands. Nor was it even loaded.

Next thing he saw was darkness.

And Y/N stood before his now limp body, her fists held before her, knuckles aching slightly as heavy breaths came from her agape mouth, eyes wide. Words flew around her head, so fast they sounded like screams now. The beating of her heart almost felt aching as how fast it pounded against her chest now.

“I took a hit at a Foot,” she whispered, nothing but disbelief swimming around in the tone of her voice. Then- “Okay, okay, okay...” she shook her head, fingers trembling. “I just hit a Foot ninja... I just hit... a Foot ninja! Haha! Too weak to get a hit at the Foot, huh, ma? B/N? Well... tell that to my fi─”

A loud thud resounds, earning an abrupt flinch from her while also putting a stop to her words. She took a deep breath then, silently, she stepped past the limp body and walked off, lips pressed into a thin line and fists clenched as she tried to fight back a squeal.