Chapter - 32

Recap: Avinash gets 40% shares of Prathap to Sitara. Bhavna promise Mythili to get Sitara apologise for slapping Mini.

****************

Avinash and Sitara returned to the mansion from their dinner and was greeted by the staffs and the home manager. They were heading to the elevator ignoring Bhavna and Mini but hearing Bhavna call Sitara, Avinash groaned knowing she was up to some drama.

Avinash: What do you want Mrs. Bhavna ? We are tired and have no time for any of your conversation.

Bhavna: If you are tired go ahead while I have the much needed talk with this woman.

Avinash: I think the sun has set on the wrong side that you are forgetting the place you are in and the person whom you are talking about. I won't take any disrespect against my woman.

Bhavna: Even I don't take any disrespect to my guest. How could she slap Mini and get away just like that ? Let her apologise this instant and I will let go of this.

Avinash: Sitara did nothing wrong and even if she did, I won't let her apologize to anyone and that anyone be a low class bitch of your guest. If you are so much concerned on respect then get her out of my mansion. I don't give a fuck on who stays here and who doesn't unless me or my people are disturbed. Am I clear ?

Bhavna gulped to his roar and backed off trembling in fear. Avinash wound his arm around Sitara's waist and walked while Sitara smirked looking at Mini.

Avinash and Sitara entered Radha's room to meet her before heading to their room. They saw Krithika reading a book for Radha.

Avinash: How is my beautiful granny doing today ? Did you have your medicines ?

Radha: Now that I get to see you all everyday I m doing absolutely good. Did you enjoy your dinner ?

Sitara: Yes granny, Krithika, you look different. Do you have something to share with us ?

Krithika: Yes, I mean.. Its Jitesh birthday next week so I thought if I could meet him at Brazil as a surprise but only if bro is ok with me doing that.

Sitara: Why do you need your bro's permission to surprise your fiance ? I can understand he wanted Jitesh to prove himself but that doesn't mean you both couldn't meet even for once.

Avinash: I will let Sumanth to take care of the arrangements.

Krithika: Omg.. Thank you so much bro, I was so nervous and scared that you might deny my request. I m so happy and thank you Sitara, now I got to know that you hold the key to my bro.

Avinash: You devil...

Krithika ran behind Sitara to save herself and later Avinash and Sitara returned to their room. Avinash pinned her to the wall and started kissing her while his palms were stroking on her bare thigh through the slit. Sitara moaned when his fingers grazed close to her core.

**********Mature Content Ahead. Skip if you are Uncomfortable**********

Sitara pushed him panting for air and catching a few seconds to relax she pushed his blazer off his body and started unbuttoning his shirt and without removing it her fingers touched the buckle of his belt and he helped her remove it. Within a minute his pant pooled at his feet.

He grunted when she started kissing his bare skin and feeling her lips on his nipples he threw his head back and a loud groan escaped his lips. Her fingers traced his abs and played with her tongue. His chest heaved when her palm came in contact with his hardness and she started stroking him. His lips were on her pulse while her hands were busy on his south. When he was close to release he shot on the wall and looked at her giving a satisfied grin.