88. Mu Family Has a Visitor

Ye Shi gave the two prescriptions to Jing Chiyan, and took the cake out of the space ring.

"This is also for me?" Jing Chiyan raised his eyebrows while looking at the cake.

Jing Chiyan once saw Ye Shi eating cake by chance. At that time, he made an excuse to make Ye Shi leave so that Jing Chiyan could have a chance to eat the rest of the cake, and then he lied to Ye Shi that the cake was gotten rid of by others. Although Ye Shi was frustrated, there was nothing he could do.

After Jing Chiyan ate the cake, he couldn't forget about the taste of that cake.

Ye Shi lowered his head, hesitated for a while, and said, "This is what Mu Chen made for me, but I can share half of it with you."

Jing Chiyan rolled his eyes and said, "The spiritual energy of this thing is so strong, and it uses five-level ingredients. Your body can't bear it at all. If Mu Chen really made this thing for you, then he will most likely treat you to you bad."

Ye Shi said, "I'm joking. It's for you, Master."

Jing Chiyan nodded with satisfaction, thinking in his heart: Mu Chen knows whom he should please.

Jing Chiyan calmly put the cake into the space ring, opened the pill formula and looked at it.

"What is this? Apprentice, did you take the wrong thing?" Jing Chiyan said with a frown.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "No, there is nothing special about the medicinal pills made by Mu Chen, but after he made the medicinal pills, he soaked them in these two kinds of soups. Master, the original medicinal pill didn't taste good at all. But after soaking with these two things, it was fragrant and delicious. It makes you feel comfortable all over."

Jing Chiyan looked at Ye Shi and said, "You sound like you have eaten it before..."

Ye Shi's eyes flickered from side to side, and he lowered his head embarrassingly.

Jing Chiyan said anxiously, "You did not really eat it, did you?"

Ye Shi put his hands behind his back in embarrassment and said, "I only ate one or two, but I didn't eat a lot."

Jing Chiyan: "..." My silly apprentice. They are beast spirit pills, just for monsters.

............

Mu family in City of Mo.

Once the news that Mu Chen, Ye Shi, and Mu Hong all became students of the Saint Star Academy, in particular, Ye Shi was accepted as a disciple by a martial king, the Mu family received a lot of visitors.

Mu Chen's influence in the Mu family had also increased several times at once. Many visitors came to visit Mu Yuanfeng. Mu Yuanfeng had received many gifts recently, and he had always had a bright smile on his face.

Mu Yuanfeng stayed in the study, flipping through the alchemy notebook that Mu Chen asked Qian Dongting to bring back. He was sure that his son was definitely a genius. Although he couldn't refine third-level medicinal pills, he knew the characteristics of many third-level medicinal herbs.

"Second Master, Second Master, you have a visitor." A young servant rushed in and said to Mu Yuanfeng.

Mu Yuanfeng frowned and said, "I have visitors everyday. There is nothing special about it."

"They came from the Imperial Alchemy Guild. They were entrusted by Young Master Chen." The servant said.

Mu Yuanfeng immediately stood up and said excitedly, "Those people are entrusted by Chen?"

The servant nodded and said, "Yes."

Mu Yuanfeng immediately stood up and hurried out. No one knew that Mu Yuanfeng seemed to have a wonderful life these days, but he was actually very uneasy. Mu Chen was an alchemist and had never learned anything about talisman, but he was accepted by Talisman School.