106. Flame Star Stone

"Senior Xiong actually accepted Mu Chen as a disciple." Murong Yan said in surprise.

Several mentors from the Alchemy School also seemed to have intentions to accept Mu Chen as their apprentice. However, Xiong Wei was the first to say it. With Xiong Wei as Mu Chen's background, if others wanted to bully Mu Chen, they would have to think it through.

Murong Yan squinted his eyes and thought: Mu Chen is really popular. Hua Shu did not want so much to accept him as his apprentice. But so many people wanted to accept Mu Chen as a apprentice."

"Flame Star Stone. How is that possible?" Lan Ruofeng looked at the things in Mu Chen's hands, and asked in a daze.

Zhuang Yu looked at the frightened Lan Ruofeng and asked in confusion, "Ruofeng, what's wrong with you? Is there something wrong with the stone?"

There was a problem. Of course there was a problem. The function of the Flame Star Stone was to improve the quality of the strange fire. Why did Xiong Wei give this to Mu Chen? Could it be that there was a strange fire on Mu Chen?

"That stone is Flame Star Stone, which is used to improve the quality of strange fire." Murong Yan explained to Zhuang Yu.

Zhuang Yu said thoughtfully, "Mu Chen has the essence of the sun on his body, so is that why Senior Xiong give him that thing?"

Murong Yan shook his head and said, "I don't think so. The Sun Fire Talisman that Mu Chen refined is of good quality, but it is too weak and difficult to cultivate." Even so, that thing was not  a good choice for people who needed fire but had no strange fire.

"There should be other kinds of fire on Mu Chen's body." Murong Yan said after a while.

Zhuang Yu said in a puzzled way, "Impossible! He never showed it."

"Mu Chen is relatively low-key." Murong Yan squinted. How could a cautious person like Mu Chen reveal that he had a strange fire before he had the ability to protect himself? Since Xiong Wei had now accepted him as his apprentice, almost no one would challenge him.

Lan Ruofeng gritted his teeth. When Mu Chen blocked Shi Ziyu's palm last time, he felt an aura of strange fire. It turned out that it wasn't his illusion.

............

Principal's office.

"Okay, Song Cheng, stop it. Since Mu Chen has already been transferred to the Inscription Academy, it is impossible for him to return to the Alchemy School." Lian Chengkong reluctantly looked at Song Cheng, who looked aggrieved.

Lian Chengkong secretly said: The two women in Inscription Academy are not easy to mess with. He would be crazy to mess around with Xia Qingyan and Xia Qingli. He would not help Song Cheng. Besides, Song Cheng has no reason to fight for it.

He had already heard about Mu Chen. Mu Chen was indeed a rare genius, and even Lian Chengkong originally intended to take Mu Chen as his apprentice, but unfortunately Xiong Wei did it before him.

"President, Mu Chen's talent for talisman is very high. If he is in the Inscription Academy, his talent will be buried." Song Cheng said eagerly.

"Okay, he's so good. Look what you did in the past. You put him in the yellow class for so long. Of course, Mu Chen will leave. You deserve it." Lian Chengkong said.

Song Cheng said disapprovingly: "President, if you hadn't put Mu Chen in the quarry, I would have transferred him to the Class Heaven."

Lian Chengkong looked at Song Cheng with unkind eyes, and said, "You mean, it's my fault."

Song Cheng smiled awkwardly, "No, no, how dare I."

Lian Chengkong kicked Song Cheng out of his office.