69-70

69. Unexpected Invitation

"Are you looking for an inn to stay?" Bi Lin asked as she looked at Mu Chen and Ye Shi, who seemly had just arrived at the city.

Ye Shi nodded and said full of depression, "Yes! The inns in the imperial capital are expensive and hard to find."

"You bet. We were lucky enough to find a small courtyard as soon as we arrived. There happened to be a room for one person, and it costs 500 elementary a day." Bi Lin said with joy.

Ye Shi looked at them enviously and said, "You are so lucky." Ye Shi said sincerely. They searched for available inn but the cheapest inn cost 600 elementary stones per day.

Bi Lin had a look at Mu Hong and the others, and said, "There are limited inns in the imperial capital. Otherwise, you and Mu Hong..."

Mu Hong frowned and interrupted Bi Lin, "My room is small. I am afraid that I might disturb Mu Chen when he wants to practice at night."

Bi Lin frowned at Mu Hong's attitude. Since the Spirit-breaking Elixir incident, rumors said that Mu Yuanhang and Mu Yuanfeng were distant from each other. Now it seemed that this was very likely to be true.

Shui Qiancheng said, "Mu Hong, perhaps we can be..." nice to them!

Mu Chen smiled and interrupted Shui Qiancheng, "It doesn't matter. I don't like sharing a room with other people either. It's better for me and Stone to find another place to stay."

............

"Are you Master Mu Chen?" A middle-aged man approached them as they were talking.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"

Mu Chen looked at the person. It was a decent gentleman. But Mu Chen didn't remember that he had an acquaintance with such a man.

"Senior Fu wrote a letter to our president a few days ago, saying that you might arrive here in the near future and he asked our president to receive you. Are you looking for an inn to stay? You are our member. We will prepare you an accommodation. You can stay at our guild." The middle-aged man said earnestly.

Ye Shi said in surprise, "You provide accommodation?"

The middle-aged man nodded and said, "Yes!"

"For free?" Ye Shi asked with shining eyes.

The middle-aged man smiled and said, "Sure."

"Thank you, senior." Mu Chen smiled lightly.

"Young Master Mu, please come with me." The middle-aged man said to Mu Chen kindly.

Ye Shi couldn't process what was going. Mu Chen pulled Ye Shi, and Ye Shi caught up with him.

"The president didn't say that you will have a free accommodation when you are a member of the Guild." Ye Shi whispered to Mu Chen.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"

"They are generous. If the old man had said earlier that there was a free accommodation for us, we wouldn't have thought about it for so long at that time." Ye Shi pouted.

Mu Chen, "..."

Mu Hong and the others watched Mu Chen and Ye Shi leave and couldn't believe what they saw.

"Senior, what is the Low-level Alchemist Guild?" As Mu Chen and Ye Shi were out of sight, Bi Lin came back to her senses and asked Qian Dongting.

"The Low-level Alchemist Guild is a platform for low-level alchemists to communicate. Although most of them in the guild are low-level alchemists, it is an influential organization. Many senior alchemists used to be member of Low-level Alchemist Guild when they were young." Qian Dongting said.