90. New type of fire symbol

"Mu Chen, Ye Shi is here." Lu Yi raised his voice and said to Mu Chen.

Mu Chen raised his head and looked towards the door. Ye Shi was standing at the door, looking inside from time to time. Mu Chen stood up and walked towards Ye Shi under the slightly playful eyes of everyone in the dormitory.

Mu Chen calmly took Ye Shi's hand and left the dormitory.

"What's the matter? Who messed up with you? You're not in a good mood?" Mu Chen pinched Ye Shi's face and asked.

Ye Shi lowered his head and said in depression, "I only learned today that Ye Rong also passed the academy's test and entered the academy. She came to see me today."

At the admission of Saint Star Academy, there was a problem with Mu Chen. Ye Shi focused wholeheartedly on Mu Chen, and Ye Shi didn't pay attention to the situation on the Ye family's side.

Mu Chen folded his arms and said, "She's coming to you! She is shameless. She should avoid you. Is she looking for a beating?"

Mu Chen and Ye Rong met several times. Judging from those times, Ye Shi and Ye Rong were in terrible relationship. Ye Shi had now become a martial king's apprentice. Ye Rong did not hide from Ye Shi, but took the initiative to come to the door. What did she want?

"Actually, I did beat her up." Ye Shi said with a frustrated expression.

"She messed with you?" Mu Chen asked.

Ye Shi frowned and said excitedly, "She said that I stole the elementary stones from my family, and I splashed all the money to raising..." a toy boy.

"What?" Mu Chen asked.

Ye Shi shook his head and said angrily, "It's nothing. I just beat her up."

Mu Chen squinted his eyes. When Ye Shi came to City of Mo, he obviously had nothing, and even went to work in a restaurant. How could Ye Rong actually said that?

"Actually, I learned something recently." Mu Chen said.

The secret room where Green Hell flame was located was too strange, so Mu Chen couldn't help but keep an eye on it.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen puzzled and said, "What?"

"Your daddy brought a lot of training treasures when he was married to your father. Your grandfather became a martial spirit only by relying on the spiritual things your daddy brought." Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi's eyes widened in disbelief, and said, "How come? Grandpa, he..." He never said anything.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes and said, "I know your grandfather treats you well, but why he treats you well, I'm really not sure."

Ye Shi frowned and suddenly remembered that his daddy had said before, "The Ye family is such a mess. No one is a nice man here."

At that time, he felt that daddy might have a wrong opinion. But now that he thought about it, there seemed to be some kind of transaction between his daddy and his grandfather. After his daddy died, his grandfather asked him several times whether his daddy left something for me. Every time he said no. His grandpa looked weird, and even became more and more estranged from himself.

Ye Shi frowned and suddenly felt a chill down his spine.

"What did you think of?" Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and asked.

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "No, nothing."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's face, and a strange look flashed in his eyes. Ye Shi's face didn't seem like it was nothing. But since Ye Shi didn't want to say it, Mu Chen didn't press.