94. Became Popular

In the early morning, Ye Shi walked out of the cave. Being promoted to a four-star martial artist, Ye Shi was in a good mood, so good that even when he saw Xiong Wei, Ye Shi was still in a good mood.

"Hey, both of you have actually been promoted to four-star martial arts masters? Are you taking drugs?" Xiong Wei said with his arms folded, looking at Ye Shi and Mu Chen.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes! We took one, and it tasted very good. Mu Chen said that I can only take one at most."

Xiong Wei: "..."

"Since the strength of the two of you has improved, the weight of those stones must be no longer challenging for you. Go and move that pile." Xiong Wei pointed at the pile of heavier stones.

Ye Shi said with depression.

"It's not fair. There are so many people in this quarry. Why are you only staring at us?" Ye Shi said indignantly. He didn't believe that Zhuang Yu would obediently move the stones! This old man obviously treated them unfairly.

Facing Ye Shi, Xiong Wei showed a bright smile and said, "Why am I staring at you? Because I'm optimistic about you!"

Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei's smiling face and trembled with anger.

Mu Chen pulled Ye Shi's arm and said, "Okay, let's go."

Ye Shi gave Xiong Wei a fierce look.

"This guy has an affair with Shi Ziyu, so he doesn't like us. He is taking revenge on Shi Ziyu." Ye Shi whispered to Mu Chen.

After Ye Shi finished speaking, a wine gourd from the back smashed heavily on Ye Shi's head.

Ye Shi held his head and screamed.

Xiong Wei looked at the two of them, and said: "You two better behave. I not only stare at you, but also with my ears. You knew nothing but talk nonsense."

Ye Shi looked at Xiong Wei in depression but Xiong Wei said angrily, "Stop looking at me. Leave!" 

Mu Chen pulled Ye Shi to walk away. Ye Shi walked for a while before complaining to Mu Chen, "That old man's wine gourd smells like feet. The smell is killing me."

Mu Chen looked back and said, "Okay, stop talking nonsense. He might catch up."

Ye Shi looked back, worrying that Xiong Wei might catch up.

............

At night.

Ye Shi stretched his aching body for a while, and said angrily, "Mu Chen, that old guy might have been dumped by Shi Ziyu, so today he became angry and deliberately tortured me."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's puffy cheek, and said helplessly, "Enough. You shouldn't say anything about it any more."

Ye Shi persevered and sat down beside Mu Chen, and muttered, "Don't you think this is very likely?"

"Yes, you're right, it's very possible because the old guy looks like that he gets dumped. Maybe Shi Ziyu has dumped him more than twice." Mu Chen agreed.

Ye Shi hugged Mu Chen's arm with some joy, and said, "That's great. We think the same thing."

Mu Chen: "..."

"You try this." Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi submissively activated the Fire Talisman in his hand, "the quality of this Talisman has improved!"

Before, they got the improved second-level flame talisman identified by the Talisman Association, but this one in his hand was a third-level flame talisman. This third-level flame talisman contains the sun essence fire dozens of times more intense than that of the previous second-grade one.