25. Priye - his beloved

Third person POV-

"Yuvraj aagye , Yuvraj aagye."
( Prince came , prince came )

Malini's voice reached Rishi keerticharya's ears. King and Queen were about to stand up but Rishi keerticharya signalled them to not leave the  yagya vedi before the yagya was completed. After offering the final aahuti , Rishi along with the royals quickly rushed towards the entrance of the palace. Rishi keerticharya's face held a proud expression when he saw Agravin approaching the entrance. Agravin demounted his horse and ran towards his guru , Rishi didn't waste a single moment and engulfed his disciple into a warm embrace. Agravin flinched a little due to his wounds but didn't let his guru know about it , he too hugged his guru who was his father figure. Rishi's eyes turned glossy as he whispered
"Ishwar ka dhanyawad ki tum Laut aaye putra. "
( Thank God! You finally returned my son.)

Drawing back from the hug Agravin immediately untied the Angvatra from his waist and gave it to the Rishi.

"Guruvar , ab vilambha na kijiye . "
( Guruvar, don't delay now. )
Agravin requested and his teacher nodded in return. Agravin along with his teacher and in laws sprinted towards the chamber where his wife was lying. Entering the chamber Agravin went towards his wife and knelt down on the floor holding her hand. He looked at her pale face , her rose buds like lips had turned dry. Her doe eyes were convered. Agravin's heart ached.

"Aagya mai priye! Aagya. "
( I am back love , I am back. )
Agravin whispered.

Rishi instructed something to Ayurvati and then crushed the sanjeevni into a small bowl, mixing it with some milk and handed it over to the Ayurvati.

" Ye aushadi Rajkumari ko pila dijiye."
( Give this medicine to the princess. )

Obeying Rishi's words, Ayurvati made Avni drink the milk. Queen Sudha sat near Avni's head while the king sat near his daughter's feet.

"Ab Rajkumari purntah surakshit hai Rajan. "
( Now the princess is completely safe , king. )

Rishi assured them. King nodded towards him .

"Ishwar ka koti koti dhanyawad ki humari dono santane surakshit hain. "
( Many thanks to God that both of our children are safe. )

Queen Sudha joined her hand and thanked God.

"Gurudev, yadi Avni thik hain to ye apne netra kyu nhi khol rhi hain? "
( Gurudev, if Avni is fine then why is she not opening her eyes?)
Agravin questioned eyeing his wife's face.

Rishi smiled looking at Agravin. He could sense Agravin's love towards Avni.

"Putra, Aushadhi ka prabhav kuch samay rahega. Rajkumari shigra hi murcha se jaag jayengi. "
( Son! The effect of medicine will stay for some time. Princess will be back in her senses very soon. )

Rishi tried to pacify Agravin. His eyes fell on Agravin's upper body. Nobody noticed his wounds. His body was covered in blood but he didn't care about himself. Keerticharya's heart felt proud . He indeed made him a great warrior and also a great human.

" Agravin , apne ghav ka upchaar Kara lo."
( Agravin, get your wound treated. )
Rishi said.

"Mai thik hoon guru dev. "
( I am fine , gurudev)
Agravin replied.

" Kumar, aapka samagra deh rakt Ranjit hua hai or aap keh rhe hai ki aap thik hai. Kripya upchar Kara lijiye putra. Avni ab thik hai. "
( Kumar , your entire body is smeared in blood and you are saying that you are fine. Please get your wound treated son! Avni is fine now. )

Sudha's words sent Agravin back into the forest scene, did he actually see his mother? Did she actually come for him ? Was it his hallucinations? Thousands of questions clouded Agravin's mind but he shook them away reminding himself that the forest was mayavi. He decided to talk about it to his guru later. Obeying his mother in law's words Agravin stood up. King Subodh approached near him and held his shoulder. He eyed Agravin's upper body. Those scratches, deep cuts , bruises, wounds , blood was still oozing out .