29. Nightmare

Third person POV-

Avni's eyes roamed in the entire hall searching for her husband.

" Malini , Aarya kahin nhi dikh rhe . "
( Malini, I can't see Aarya anywhere.)
Avni asked .

" Avni , kahin vyast hone Yuvraj, kuch kshn ka bhi virah tum seh nhi sakti unse?"
( Avni, he must be busy somewhere, can't you leave him even for a few seconds. )
Malini teased her.

" Malini, mere Aarya samagra vishwa ke liye vyast ho sakte hai, kintu mere liye kabhi nhi. "
( Malini, my husband can be busy for the entire world but not for me.)
Avni replied with confidence. While Malini smiled looking at Avni, knowing very well that she was right.

" Haan haan gyat hai, gyat hai ki kaise har kshan unki drishti tumhe hi dhoondhti hai. Mantrina se aate hi sarvapratham tumse hi Milne aate hai. "
( Yes yes I know, I am aware how his eyes keep search for you always. He comes straight to you after attending any meetings.)
Avni smiled hearing Malini's words.

"Chup ho jao tum ."
( Shut up now. )
Avni said to which Malini laughed.

" Acha ruko mai sainik se puchti hoon."
( Okay wait let me ask the guards. )
Malini said and left.

After few minutes Malini came back to Avni with a news that guards have seen Agravin returning to his chamber. Avni knitted her brows hearing this.

" Kya hua Avni?"
( What happened Avni?)
Malini asked.

" Aarya bina mujhse kahe chale gye, aisa purva to kabhi nhi hua. "
( Aarya left without even informing me , this never happened before. )
Avni replied .

" Oh ho, isme chinta krne wali kon si baat hai, avshya hi wo thak gya honge to visharm hetu gye honge. "
( Oh ho, there is nothing to worry about in this. He must be tired that's why he left. )

Avni was still not convinced but nodded her head.

" Malini, mai bhi jati hoon, tum maa or pitashree ko suchit kr dena."
( Malini, I am also going, please inform maa and pitashree about it. )

Saying so Avni left from there.

Coming into her chamber , she pushed the door open , crossing the sitting area she entered the bed chamber only to find her husband sleeping peacefully.

Avni smiled looking at him and came closer

Avni smiled looking at him and came closer. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her husband. His face and body were relaxed. Avni pushed those hair strands away from his forehead. Her eyes fell on his well built physique as she shyly averted her gaze. She shook her and made her way towards the bathing area. After changing into a light pair of clothes Avni too joined her husband in bed.

**************
The king of Khyati sat on a majestic cough in the balcony of the chamber and glanced at the sleeping Ahichitra, sipping his wine.

" Jo bhi ho pitashree, ye Maniprasth wale utsav ka aayojan atyadhik bhavya prakar se krte hai. "
(What so ever father, these Maniprasth people do a grand celebration always. )