Ch.3

Enjoy!!! This is a really fun chapter. I really liked to write it :3 This chapter is dedicated to @stormyweatherx because her fanfic Echo is amazing. (You should go check it out)  

-Nira <3

"Are you guys ready?" I asked the boys who of course already were.  

"Yup" Liam said. "And look what I found!" He held up a boogie board.  

"Okay then if everyone is ready let's go!" Zayn said. They all looked really exited. I was too! We all headed out the door and towards Louis car. Louis got into the drivers seat when I realized there are only five seats.  

"Guys there are only five seats but there are six of us." I said  

"Well, I guess you will have to sit on Niall's lap." Zayn said as he winked at Niall.  

" I guess so!" Niall said almost too excitedly. Liam tensed his grip on the boogie board. We all piled into the car and I sat down on Nialls lap. After about a twenty minute car ride we arrived at the beach. Louis parked the car and Niall opened the door for me. 

"My lady" he said in a very posh accent. 

"Thank you sir." I said as I stepped out of the car. I could see that Zayn was rolling eyes at us. 

"Louis pop the trunk so we can get our stuff." Liam yelled out. 

"Kk" Louis said. We all grabbed our towels and headed down the beach. I laid out my towel and kicked my flip flops off and took of my cover and ran toward the water without a second thought. The minute the waves hit my legs it felt so good. I turned around and saw the boys still on the beach.  

"C'mon guys" I yelled out motioning for them to come into the water. Niall took his shirt off and ran towards me. Holy abs! He has a nice body. He was wearing green swim trunks and at the moment I wish we wearnt in a public place.  

"Hey look we're matching" I said gesturing to his green shorts and my green bikini. 

"Oh-" He started to say before I felt some body grab me and push me into the water. I screamed because I wasnt sure who it was. I looked up and saw it was just Liam.  

"Oh your gonna pay for this big bro!!" I started to get up. 

"Not if you can't catch me little sis" I started chasing him around but I just couldn't catch him.  

"Liam!! Slow down" I yelled out. 

"Okay but admit it your a horrible runner!" Liam said slowing to a stop. 

"I'm not!" I said but I could barely catch my breath.  

"Delaney! Your panting like a dog and we barely ran twenty feet." 

"That's because..." I drifted off because it was true, there was no denying that I could barely run faster than a sloth. "Okay fine..." 

"Go ahead Im waiting" 

"IM A HORRIBLE RUNNER" I yelled at the top of my lungs and everyone on the beach turned around and looked at me like I had completely lost my mind. Liam started laughing and I seized my opportunity. I jumped right on top of Liam causing him to fall. 

"Hey what was that for?" He managed to say in between chuckles.  

"I told you I would make you pay" I said then I heard a whistle coming from the shore.  

"Please move farther down the beach there is a rip tide. And unless you want to drown I would hurry as fast you could." A life guard was saying through a megaphone. We all got out of the water and headed down down the beach to get out of the rip tide area. When we finally got to a safe place I noticed there was a cute little shack that looked empty.  

"Harry!!" I heard Zayn yell, interrupting my thoughts. "Bring the boogie board!"  

"Okay!"  

******************** 

"We should go clubbing" Louis suggested while we were all on the couch watching tv. Zayn was half asleep and Niall was playing with my hair, failing miserably trying to braid it.  

"Yeah" Zayn said waking up a tad. 

"Sounds like fun." Harry said  

"You guys need a designated driver so I'm in!" I rolled my eyes at his responsibility, but I was not in the mood to go clubbing. 

"Nah." Niall said "I'm not joining you today" 

"Me either." I was relieved Niall wasn't going either, he could keep me company at home. 

"Suit yourself. I'm gonna go get ready." Louis got up and headed out of the family room. Soon the three other boys who were going headed up to get dressed. A few short minutes they were all back wearing more club appropriate clothes. How did guys get ready so fast?  

"Are you sure you guys don't want come?" Harry asked Niall and I. 

"You guys know how I get when I'm drunk." I said laughing at my own stupidity. "I'd rather not make a complete fool of myself tonight. Maybe next time." 

"In that case see you guys later." Liam said grabbing his keys and Zayn, Louis, and Harry all said their goodbyes. 

"Bye" Niall and I both said in unison as the door shut behind them. I made myself comfortable by resting my head on Niall's lap.  

"Delaney. Go pack an overnight bag. I have a suprise for you."  

"Wha-" I started to ask him. 

"Just go pack an over night bag. Trust me."

A/N: Ooooo! Cliff hangar. Comment or vote if you want to find out what happens next. (It's really exiting :P) I always respond to pm's BYEEEEEE :3