Ch.2

Enjoy :)  

-Nira <3

Ch.2 

I walked down stairs and Niall was sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap.  

"Hey were is everybody?" 

"They went to go get Nandos." 

" What you watching?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.  

"Criminal Minds." I gave him a disapproving look. 

"Control please" I reached out my hand for him to hand it to me. 

"No." 

"Please. For me?" I looked at him and gave him the best pouty face I could do. 

"C'mon Delaney, this is the good part."  

"Will this change your mind?" I said as I planted a gentle kiss on his lips. I pulled away and Niall smiled.  

"Here." He finally handed my the control. I grabbed it and started flipping through the channels until I saw that The Vow was on. 

"Ooo! I love this movie." Quickly changing the channel to it.  

"Do we hav-" He began to say. 

"Yes. Now shhh. I'm trying to watch"  

"Hmph" He didn't enjoy this but Ohh well. After about twenty minutes I looked at Niall and he looked completely bored out of his mind. He looked up at me and his sparkling blue eyes met mine. I couldn't help myself so I grabbed his collar pulling him closer to me so our lips were barely touching. After a moment of gazing into my eyes he grabbed my waist causing our lips to finally meet. He was such an amazing kisser. Our lips moved in sync for a while until we heard a key in the front door. As fast as I could I scrambled off Niall's lap and placed myself next to him on the couch. I looked at the clock and realized we had been kissing for a good ten minutes. The door opened and the rest of the lads walked in carrying food from Nandos.  

"Hey guys." I said to them  

"Hey Delaney." Louis said kicking off his TOMS and walked into the kitchen. 

"Niall that's a lovely shade of lip stick your wearing." Zayn said to Niall. My head bolted to Niall to see that some of my lipstick... Well all of my lipstick rubbed off and some of it was still on his face. I pointed to his face and he quickly tried to get it off. You could see it still but it was definitely less noticeable. 

"C'mon guys!" Liam yelled from the kitchen. Niall and I got up and walked into the kitchen. There was two boxes of large pizza and one was already half gone. 

"You guys went to town on this pizza already!" I called out. 

"We were hungry in the car and coudnt help ourselves."  

"Someone else coudnt help themselves." Louis said loud enough so everyone could hear. I felt the blood rushing to cheeks, Niall was blushing too.  

"Shut up!" Niall said, nudging Louis. Liam looked distressed at this comment. 

"Well, this pizza is not gonna eat itself!" I said trying to break the tension. I grabbed six plates and arranged them on the table. We all sat down, there was one cheese pizza and one pepperoni. I grabbed a slice of the cheese because I was a vegetarian.  

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Harry said after an almost awkward silence.  

"We could go bowling." Zayn suggested. 

"It's such a pretty day today, we should do something outside." Niall said 

"Let's go to the beach!" I suggested. 

"Let's do it!" Zayn said and everyone else nodded in agreement.  

"Well then lets go! Everybody go get ready!" Liam said but everyone was already heading to their rooms. 

"Okay! This is gonna be great!" I said disappearing up the stairs.  

"Let's go to the beach, each. Let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say. Have a drink, click, found the bud light. Bad b*tches like me, is hard to come by." I sing as I pick out the bathing suit I want to wear. I pull out the green bikini and my blue cover up that looks good with it. I quickly change and step into the bathroom. The green compliments my naturally tan skin really well. I tie my long wavy hair in a bun and bobby pin my bangs back. I take out my purple belly button ring, and replace it with a green one. I take a look at myself in the mirror and am finally ready to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote if you liked it (you know you did)  

I will always respond to pm's  

Have a brilliam day.  

BYEEEEEE!!