Ch.4

BOOOO! Did I scare you? I think I did :3 Anywho! Enjoy this chapter. I Enjoyed writing it. Off to the side is a picture to express my emotions of this chaper!!!

As I am packing my bag I keep trying to think of all the possibilities of what we could be doing and he could be taking me. I honestly was really exited! What should I bring?? Let's See... I think to myself as I rummage through my closet and drawers. I put a fancy dress in my bag, pajamas, clothes for tomorrow, my wallet, keys to the house, my phone, and other bare essentials. I walked out of my room with my bag in my hand once I was finally ready. Niall was waiting for me, also with an overnight bag in his hand.

"Are you ready?" he asked

"Yes but can you please tell where we are going." 

"You will find out when we get there." Niall wrote the guys a quick note telling the guys that we went some where and will be back tomorrow. He left in on the kitchen counter and we headed out, Niall locking the door behind us. We walked out to Niall's car and he held the door open for me. He kissed me on the cheek as I got into the car. After about a twenty minute car ride he parked the car. It was dark out so I still was wasn't sure where we are. I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to get out of the car. 

"Delaney wait." he grabbed my hand and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I don't know why I still get flustered around Niall, but I just can't help it. 

"What is it?" 

"I'll tell you in a second but now I have a question for you." 

"Ask me anything" 

"Arin we have had a confusing relationship for the longest time now." I could tell he was nervous. " I really like you and I was wondering if... If you could be my official girlfriend."

"Yes" Niall was the sweetest guy I know and I was happy to be called his girlfriend. "You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to ask me." I reaches over and pecked him on the lips. It was a short kiss because I was still really antsy to see where we were.

"Okay now we can get out" I opened the door and saw we were at the beach.

"Niall what are we doing here?" I said with the most childish grin on my face.

"Well you know that little shack on the beach? I rented that out for the night."

"Really??" I was so exited I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. I smashed my lips on his. He carried me all the way to the little shack and put me down to unlock the door.

"Let's go to the water and swim." Niall said to me as we put our stuff down. 

"But I didn't bring a bathing suit!"

"Neither did I" Niall winked at me 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"Oh yes" I grabbed Niall by the hand and we ran to the water. I took of my shirt and my pants as Niall did the same. I would usually have been insecure to take off my clothes like that, but this moment was too perfect. I didn't want to spoil it.

"Are we going all the way?" Niall yelled to me.

"Yes" I yelled back "Take it all off!" That sounded better in my head but oh well! I unhooked my bra and my underwear. I ran into the water. 

"Here I come." Niall ran strait toward me and grabbed me in his arms I wrapped my legs around him.   He kissed me like he never had before this one was full of passion. I broke from his grasp and started running down the beach.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled to him playfully and before I knew it he had caught up to me and had me in his arms again. I kissed him again and was so glad he asked me too be his girlfriend. I wasn't sure how the other boys are going to react but I didn't care at the moment. This wasn't about them at the moment, right now it was finally time for me and Niall. Then all of a sudden I noticed our clothes were getting pulled into the water. 

"Niall" I said in between kisses but he didn't respond."Niall"

"What?" He managed to say reluctantly, breaking out kiss.

"Our Clothes!"

"Shit!" We started running over to our clothes and we tried to catch them. I managed to grab Niall's jeans and my underwear.

"I got your bra and your shirt."

"Thanks! I got your jeans and my undies!" Me and Niall looked at each other before we both burst out laughing. He came toward to and embraced me. I looked up, he was nearly perfect. We started kissing again and we both fell down onto the sand. The waves were splashing around us and it was so romantic. Niall pulled me even closer like his body against mine wasn't enough and we continued kissing for a while. 

"We should head back to the shack" Niall whispered in my ear.  

"Let's go" I said. He picked me up and started carrying me back to the shack. I was exited for what was to come.  

AHHH!!!! The cutness is overwhelming! How do you guys think Liam and the other boys will react when they find out there together???? Cant wait for you to see!! Comment/Vote/Ect. I will always respnd to pm's.