A Cerberus, Dirty Puns, and A Large Group of Weirdos

Alex and Kris stood outside the main building, conversing with their mentors.

Kris turned to see a short guy with red hair running around a very tall man, his black hair in a pony tail.  The hyper-active one kept saying 'Mountain Dew' whilst the tall one shook his head and facepalmed. "JR, if you stop running around me, we can go get some mountain dew." JR stopped running, staring at the tall man. "Let's go!" He sped off towards the town, grinning widely. The tall one turned, spotting Alex and Kris staring at him. He shook his head and jogged off after JR. 

"Who was that..?" Kris turned towards Asis. "That's Midnight." 
"Oh," Kris looked back at the disappearing Midnight and JR. 

"Well that's it for today," Asis turned and walked off, Solaire flying after her. Alex glared at James as he walked away too. "I hate him," Alex said, turning towards Kris. "I can tell," She smiled at Alex, walking off towards the building. "Why did they have to give me HIM as a mentor?! Why'd you get the cool one!"

Kris turned to her brother, rolling her eyes. "I told you, Asis was only subbing for Chyanne today because Chyanne had a mission!" Alex snorted, "But still, I'd much rather have that hyper-active kid than him." The two broke out laughing when a very tall girl with pink hair approached them. "What're you guys laughing at?" The girl's purple eyes pierced their souls. "Nothing," Alex said nervously. "Don't mind him, he gets nervous around hot girls," Alex glared at Kris, the girl laughing along. "I'm -"
"Endscrow!" Alex blurted out, cutting Endscrow off. She stared at him. "I'm not going to question that." 

"I'm Kris, and he's my brother Alex," Alex stopped glaring at Kris, turning to Endscrow. "Nice to meet you guys. Newbies?" They nodded. "I bet you're virgins too," She said, walking off with a huge smile on her face. They stared after her, Kris laughing and Alex blinking slowly. "I imagined the people around here would be more mature," He said. The two continued their way through the building, towards the rec room and sitting area. "Who're they?" Kris asked, pointing at 2 people inside the rec room. 

"The guy in the long coat is Kidoka, I think."
"And the other guy?"
Kris pointed at the one with his back turned. 
"I'm not sure.."

 "They're all wankers." He said. "Oh really, Mortum?" Kidoka turned to him, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, dude!"

Alex snapped his fingers, "Wanker!" Kris turned to her brother. "What did you just say?" Alex looked at her. "He just said wanker. That's Mortum's thing! I wonder if their whole gang is here." Kris shook her head, sitting down in a chair. "You really amaze me with all these names, Alex. I guess it's kinda a good thing you were obsessed with them." 
"Not obsessed, just... really interested."
"Obsessed."
"Shut up."

Midnight and JR suddenly walked into the building, both holding two large bags. "Mountain deeewww!" JR screeched, looking around wildly with a huge grin on his face. Midnight followed JR up the stairs towards their rooms. "JR I swear to Nightwind you need to calm down. You're going to freak the newbies out."
"Newbies?! Where!?"
Midnight turned towards Kris and Alex from halfway up the stairs.

JR threw the bag down, bottles of Mountain Dew spilling out on the stairs. He raced towards the two, still smiling. "Hello!" He said, standing in front of them. "Hi," Kris said, smiling back. "I'm Jeremey! But people call me JR!" 
"Hi JR, I'm Kris,"
"Alex..."

"JR leave them alone for now! Come on, let's go put all this Mountain Dew away.." JR sped off towards the stairs, recollecting the scattered Mountain Dew bottles and the bag, speeding upstairs. The two siblings looked at each other. "He's kinda cool," Alex eyed his sister. "What?"