Guy In A Suit And An Aggravated Lady

"Uhm.." Alex looked at the man in the doorway. He wears a gas mask and an old brown leather coat. The man basically wears a suit for clothing, though he has a belt sitting diagonally across his waist. "Name's John. People call me the Ranger, though." Kris looked up at John, hands on her hips. "My name's Kris, he's Alex. What are you doing spying on us?" John stops leaning on the doorway, staring at Kris. "Someone's salty today." He walks into the room, staring around. "I guess you're not staying long?" Kris eyes him curiously, "And what's that supposed to mean?" John approaches her. "Well, you're in one of the guest rooms, which are the least exciting of the rest."

"Are you familiar with the people around here?" Alex asked John, approaching him. John turns to face him, nodding. "I joined the force recently, but I'm pretty much a veteran member." Alex's eyes light up. "Really!" John nodded. "Why? Are you thinking about joining?" Alex averted her gaze, "Maybe.." He pats her back somewhat. "I don't think the others would mind too much."

"You would need a mentor, and I'm not sure anyone would volunteer. I'll have a talk with Ion and Don." John left the room, closing the door behind him. "He seems nice." Kris looked over at her brother. "He's really intimidating, though." Kris laughed at him, teasingly. "You always were a scaredy pants." Alex sticks his tongue out at her. "Whatever. We should go have a look 'round the building." The two then finished unpacking and left the room.

Kris led the way through the building, walking towards the door. "Let's try outside first." As they walk around the front of the two-story stone building, they spot a young woman shouting at what seemed to be a large bird. Her fiery red hair was tied at both sides of her neck, the smooth strands falling down to her chest. She wore that of a fluffy white coat, fur surrounding her neck and shoulders. The rest of her clothes were white as well, consisting of tight jeans and high snow boots, goggles hugging her head. She stomps her foot in aggravation, "You're such a cruel companion!" Crossing her arms she sighs, turning her head as she hears their footsteps. "Uh, you okay, miss?" Alex says, tilting his head at her. She smiles back at him, scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "Yeah, I suppose so!"

"Are you sure? You seem very aggravated about something." The siblings stood in front of her, confused. Putting her hands on her hips, she nods to them. "Nothing of much importance, just my pal, Solaire." Pointing up to the bird, she shrugs as it circles overhead, casting a shadow down below. "That's a really big bird," Kris exclaimed, staring up at Solaire. "I guess so, after all he is a Lammergeier." Alex stares at her. "Have you been part of the 'force' very long?" He asks curiously. "Nope!" She states proudly, puffing her chest. "Although, I do refer to myself as a veteran."

"Why is that?" Kris asks, looking at her sassily. The woman laughs, smiling to her brightly, "Why, that's because I try to help others whenever I can." Alex pushes his sister lightly. "Be nice!" He looks back at her. "What's your name? I'm Alex and she's Kris(tine Stewart)." She looks towards the both of them, posing triumphantly, "I'm Asis, always available if you need me!"

~The siblings said goodbye to Asis and walked back towards the building, heading for the stairs.

   "What if we walk in on something?" Alex said worriedly. "So?" Kris remarked, nudging her brother in the shoulder. Alex gave her a look and they continued walking. "These rooms look huge.. how did they manage all this?" Alex looked around at all the different rooms, each designed differently. One was dark color, the windows intensely tinted. "Someone must really hate the light or something.." They continued walking, one room sounding of different pitched meows and another filled by orange and blue gas. "This place is weird.." 

  "Did you just know notice?" A girl says, stepping away from a tall window. "Ah, I see you're new." The girl stated, noticing the two's intense stares. "What?" The girl stood in front of them, her bright blue ears perked up and her tail lazily swaying. "Holy.. everyone thought.. I can't believe.." Alex stuttered, beginning to drool. "Alex!" Kris shakes him. Alex closes his mouth, wiping his chin with his sleeve. "Sorry.." The girl laughed. "Alex huh? I'm Chyanne." Kris held out her hand to Chyanne. "Kris." 

~The siblings and Chyanne talked for awhile, before she left to go tend to her cats.

  "So she's the one with the cats!" The two laughed, heading back to their room. "What's this..?" Alex spotted two clipboards on the bed. Alex picked one up, looking it over. "It's a note!"

TOO LAZY TO WRITE NOTE SO TO SUM IT UP IT'S ABOUT HOW THEY EACH HAVE ONE MENTOR, KRIS GETTING CHYANNE AND ALEX GETTING JAMES. GOT IT? GOOD. I TRIED TO GET TO 1000 WORDS BUT I COULDNT. / 855 /