I. A Clown's Makeover

"Pray for me, Yunjin."

A moan rips through her at the whispered words, hot breath curling over her ear as two fingers messily tease at her clit. Her nails scrape uselessly at the veneer of the desk she's bent over, clinging to the last dregs of control when teeth nip smartly at overheated skin.

"C'mon, gorgeous," that silken voice wraps around her again, feeling hips press against her and slowly begin to grind into her upturned backside. "Pray."

"Please," Yunjin whines as her legs tremble and she feels herself spread open. A muffled rustling sound of fabric catches her attention, her brain barely registering it before the hem of her skirt is shoved up and over the swell of her ass.

"Please, what?"

A groan claws at her throat, Yunjin rolling her eyes as she pictures the smirk she can feel painting the arrogant demands. Fingers freeze at Yunjin's lack of following directions and hold steady against the pounding in her clit, gentle pulses of pressure doing little more than driving Yunjin out of her skin. Gritting her teeth at the teasing touch, so far from what she needs at the moment, Yunjin grunts with a breathy moan and cants her hips in encouragement.

"Please," she husks again, rubbing as best as she can against the hand still cupping her from behind. "Inside me. I can't come without you."

"Mmm, good girl."

A hum vibrates through her chest as the warm body drapes along the bend of her spine, Yunjin sucking in a breath at the feel of wet heat sliding against the reddened skin of her ass.

Fucking Chaewon, she thinks, realizing the woman's intention of how she plans on getting herself off.

The sharp sting of teeth over the dip of her shoulder sends a dizzying throb through her core, a thrill of dread and lust coloring the apples of her cheeks. Fingers plunge inside of her as another hand firmly holds her in place.

A strangled yelp chokes her throat as she feels pleasure spark through her veins, hips lurching and rolling as she feels Chaewon's arousal spread over her ass cheek. The air around them grows thick with panted breaths, punctuated with the shlicking symphony of Chaewon's relentless fucking. Obscene sounds of skin on skin mix with the heady smell of sex, hips jog and paint Yunjin with sin as Chaewon rolls her clit in desperate grinds. Yunjin jolts and groans with the rough handling of her body; each touch, each hold, each pump of  delicately ravishing fingers just this side of bruising.

A hazy glow hangs in the workings of her periphery, a shimmery unraveling just off the edges of her vision, matching the churning in her belly that tells her she's being fucked exactly how she wants to be fucked.

No matter how many days she has spent telling herself otherwise.

The pad of Chaewon's thumb bumping the underside of her clit pulls a shout from Yunjin's lungs, breath fogging the immaculate dark stain of the desk beneath her.

"Good, Yunjin," Yunjin feels more than hears the vibration of a purr rippling over her skin with each word. "Let everyone hear how hard you come for me."

And it's perverse how desperately Yunjin wants to do exactly that, deliciously uncaring of who outside the large office can hear her shouts of pleasure. The image grips tight and sits low in her belly as her body clenches around slim fingers driving into her, burning with the thought of their coworkers knowing she is being ruthlessly fucked in her boss' office on company time.

"Come." The growled words rip through her with a sharp throb. "Now."

Fingers hook on a wicked thrust hurtling Yunjin forward, a shout dying on her tongue as her eyes snap open.